video games ruined my life

DüM

yeah my SPAS is my baby. I was GOING IN on that skidrow match. I'm a little hungover and I couldn't snipe today and I was getting pretty mad so I had to sign off. I just unlocked the M21 again and I'm going to try it out next time I play.

yeah, i'm pretty much done for the night, bout to drink until ALL the women look good

HAHA

its video time!

cod4 M40A3 ownage, and crazy editing.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f6Wz1KgpBg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f6Wz1KgpBg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

the internet connection at my apartment complex is totally busted and i'm having some serious mw2 cravings.

think i might need to give the SPAS+FMJ combo a try. the grip has been doing it for me, but i wouldn't mind getting more one-shot kills.

also, what's your guys' opinions on using the regular scope vs thermal on the barrett?

the internet connection at my apartment complex is totally busted and i'm having some serious mw2 cravings.

think i might need to give the SPAS+FMJ combo a try. the grip has been doing it for me, but i wouldn't mind getting more one-shot kills.

also, what's your guys' opinions on using the regular scope vs thermal on the barrett?

I usually equip thermal on wasteland, estate, underpass, and derail (sometimes).

im really blind on those maps lol.

basically any map with a lot of fog or grass,

thats just my preference tho

and HAPPY DUDU SNIPING :D

amazing post-processing on that vid, why does the game look so nice too? must be on PC with the resolution cranked

seriously, gotta love the minimal custom hud too!

yeah, i'm pretty much done for the night, bout to drink until ALL the women look good

same, after work i plan to drink and smoke as much as i can. gotta wake up tomorrow at 5a.m too :(. I'll go snowboarding hungover, i think it won't be that bad

in the one FFA i played last night at the beginning of the game the only dude with a mic goes "by the way guys i'm only going to be using my knife" also implying that he was going to own everyone with his commando, i had the SPAS and killed him at least 20 of my 30 in the game, dude was SO mad everytime because it stops commando dead in it's tracks LOL

no scoping for everyone!

http://www.cod4central.com/cod4guides-no-scoping-bolt.php

I've personally tested this one, and it works!

Weapon Switch

Basically, you tap switch weapon, switch weapon + fire in quick succession. You'll know you did it correctly if you do not see your pistol at all during the process.

NOTE: If done correctly, you'll skip the "re-cocking" animation of your bolt-action rifle.