video games ruined my life

DüM

Just completed Mass Effect 1, just under 24 hrs of total gameplay. Just started it again to get myself a high level character for when I buy Mass Effect 2!

just to let you know man, your level doesn't carry over to ME2, you still have to level again. Just the decisions you make in ME1 carry over to ME2.

I think it's still worth a 2nd play through regardless, it's a great game.

I decided I wanted to play 3rd Strike. I was overseas when it came out. I think I either rented it on base or had a bootleg copy I lost. I just fought with MAME OS X for like 3 hours until I realized I wasn't missing any files I was just trying to open New Generation or something. fuck.

I also hooked up my PS3 controller to my mac (PPC G5). Apparently, with Snow Leopard you can connect through bluetooth, but it didn't work for me. Anyway, I found some driver and weird app that worked. I'm not sure if it's mapped correctly but that's fixable.

It's writing the CD or whatever now. 15 mins away.

or you can buy anniversary collection for ps2 and run that on your ps3

or use ggpo for mame on windows

no windows for me and my computer is ppc, so I can't boot windows on this computer either. I'm hopefully going to sell this computer and buy a Mac Mini and not worry about this ppc shit all the time anymore.

and my ps3 doesn't play ps2 games. I do still have my PS2 though and I'm assuming the home version would have some stuff I'd want like training and practice mode and shit?

Also, I got it working on MAME OS X, but not playable. Sounded all scary and shit was lagging like crazy. I beat Chun-Li though. I read that MacMAME is a lot better for PPC, but it keeps telling me my shit is missing files. MacMAME hasn't been updated for 4 years so it's possible all the ROMs are newer than that and have been changed?

haha, i remember those people from dota. shit was serious business.

yea, i played a little bit of dota back in the day. everyone's like 'DON"T FEED OMG' and 2-3 people leave.... every game.

playing starcraft II is getting me on this sci-fi kick and making me want to play eve online again. :x