wut does (s)sf4 know about...

wavedashing

bound system/resets

just frame

throw buffering

differenciating between 1,2, and 1+2 throw escapes

tekken is for the playazz and pimps

A-epezoK5iE

you haven't seen mind games until you've played a good hwoarang, baek or lee, their infinite mixups paired with grabs will make your head hurt ps. cop that ps3 berndog

that du GM from NY is a beast with lee. he used to talk a lot of smack on the west coast dudes (dus i used to play with at the arcade). i use raven(hella bottom tier, fun character tho if u know how to mix it up) and i can still hang with the likes of myk, rip, kane and whatnot cuz of the mixups/shenanigans

i dont have t6 for ps3 yet tho since i dont get down on pad :P

where to cop arcade stick 4 cheap??

edit: this should work

http://www.iamtekken.com/2009/06/27/street-fighter-get-hype-gtfo/

depends on the connection, usually pretty lag-free with the new patch, if you're playing ranked searching for an opponent + finding a match takes maybe 5-10 seconds, as far as game modes there's ranked matches, player matches (only 4 player max) which is a huge downgrade from the 8 players in T5DR, you can also play coop online but that is only good for collecting gold to upgrade your character

all of their movesets are virtually the same with maybe 5-10 added moves, not sure about other characters but with hwo i had to adjust some stuff, you'll notice some mixups don't work anymore due to slight changes, i kind of remember D+4,4ing with hwo alot in T5DR but now it won't let you do that from a combo because he'll do a stomp, also hwo's d+3~4, 2 is no longer infinite, it limits you to two times, plenty of little changes but overall you can do all of the same stuff for the most part

^ that double KO we just copped was crazy. I forgot to check if it's been overwritten in my replays yet. Otherwise I'll save that shit.

I need to learn the rest of Ibuki's target combos. They seemed to have saved me a bunch of times in those matches.

dot's vega is nice, but I wonder if you know you can charge those moves during other shit. I kept thinking you were going to charge shit whenever I knocked you down. I'm noob to SF, but you can charge that shit during combos too I think.

dot's vega is nice, but I wonder if you know you can charge those moves during other shit. I kept thinking you were going to charge shit whenever I knocked you down. I'm noob to SF, but you can charge that shit during combos too I think.

knew i could charge while doing other shiet, still getting used to the TEstick though (square restrictor plate ftl). didn't know i could charge while knocked down though, i'll keep that in mind.

more importantly...

http://kotaku.com/5602916/transformers-mmo-rolling-out

...wtf...

dunk ran through me with like 5 characters today

ugh I need to learn some new tricks

lmao, i can use about half-3/4ths of the characters with some success but i still need to choose a main and stick with it. it's probably still between sagat and sakura, but i wouldn't be suprised if i stuck with cody, i like the way his moveset comes together

LOL tekken is auto-block when standing, and down back when it's low, new tekken players don't realize that more often than not it's better to just stand there and take the highs and recognize the lows, then attack with frame advantages, whenever i play someone with no matches they're constantly attacking, that doesn't work in tekken, you will get caught with a launcher and juggled, also if you block too much most people/myself included will tend to grab more to curb that and mix things up, it's kind of a pain in the ass if you don't know any of the characters movesets as you won't know how to read their attacks, it's a totally different beast