video games ruined my life

DüM

Finally Nintendo announces when everything comes out

-Metroid: Other M (Aug. 31)

-Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (Sept. 12)

-Kirby's Epic Yarn (Oct. 17)

-Donkey Kong Country Returns (Nov. 21)

Hopefully the new Metroid lives up to the hype

Haha what a bunch of gay shit. Except Metroid, of course.

I've been on a DS kick lately. I own a PS3 and a pretty good gaming PC, but neglect them both. I put about 20 hours into Dragon Quest V DS before giving up on it; the menus and random battles are just way too old school/dated. Picked up Final Fantasy IV, and I'm loving that so far.

Haha what a bunch of gay shit. Except Metroid, of course.

I've been on a DS kick lately. I own a PS3 and a pretty good gaming PC, but neglect them both. I put about 20 hours into Dragon Quest V DS before giving up on it; the menus and random battles are just way too old school/dated. Picked up Final Fantasy IV, and I'm loving that so far.

I'm excited for all those games because I am a pretty big Nintendo fan but I've also been on a DS kick.. I have been playing Dragon Quest IX like crazy and quite a bit of Pokemon: Soul Silver (both are great) and I was looking at getting DQV but I am reconsidering now based on your comments. I am a huge fan of Final Fantasy but have yet to play IV so that will probably be my next purchase

^Nah, 2D pixel art, enormous, sprawling maps, raid-style Castlevania. Pretty fun actually, just not really sure I get the "point". And nobody plays the hard modes :(

edit: On a related note, dunk, Lords of Shadow is getting released soon, and I have to agree with you, prob won't cop. I'd actually pay for a really solid, new, 2D Castlevania in HD with a huge castle to explore...

GGs GGs BABBY BABBY

330xv9w.jpg

excuse the glare, hardest part was getting the fckn wires off of the buttons, i swear some of them felt like they were soldered or something, also had to remove/reinstall the springs several times because it wasn't returning to center or was clicking around instead of having smooth rotation, but now it's a good bit tighter, the octagon gate also feels weird but i'll get used to it.

ps. i have a white ball top, two black sanwa buttons, a square sanwa gate, and a red bezel left from the original, if anybody wants anything for free + shipping holler

ATTENTION FELLOW XBOX 360 PLAYERS

We have been called out by the folks over at styleforum. They want to play us MW2

Another night of total domination. Some jokers from Super future tried to roll up on us= fail

In the end they seemed ok. Played as a unit with us. I think they were sloppy's friends.

How much fun would a SF vs SuFu battle be. the shit talking would be $$$$$$

They are a very tactical group, utilizing callouts and locking down areas. They play mostly hardcore tdm, but I will try to see if we can get some variety also (TDM, demolition, domination, search, etc).

Who here still plays and/or would be down to play? I will be talking to the fellas over at SF to try to set this up.

Here are some qualifications if you want to be on the team:

Must have 1 or more of the following:

K/D better than Hitler - (Architeqt)

MLG tryhard skills - (Bornxtoxexpire)

Pro dropshot skills - (chchchip)

Shit-talking ability that will lead to them quitting - (Zomnia)

TOOB skills - (Brobocop posse)

Riot Shield skills - (Eeeaann)

#1 Draft pick - (Beezup)

I'm not sure about if there are any PS3 players at SF that would like to play, but i'll ask and find out.

Who wants in?!?

ATTENTION FELLOW XBOX 360 PLAYERS

We have been called out by the folks over at styleforum. They want to play us MW2

They are a very tactical group, utilizing callouts and locking down areas. They play mostly hardcore tdm, but I will try to see if we can get some variety also (TDM, demolition, domination, search, etc).

I'm in! WE GONNA FUCK EM UP!

COME AT ME BRO!

p.s. sorry i didn't get on last night. our internet got cut off due to lack of payment cause of a lazy roommate who just moved out.