video games ruined my life

DüM

(How to level alchemy quick?)

bear claws + hanging moss

giant's toe + wheat

blue mountain flower + hanging moss

recipes i used a lot to level alchemy. the greater the number of effects the faster the skill levels up. activate the thief stone if you're gonna powerlevel. this page is pretty helpful too: http://www.uesp.net/...:Useful_Potions

might be just me but i always get the urge to pick up every alchemy ingredient i see in the wild and never end up using most of them. hoarder status

lol I was like 3 days in when I realized my weapons were so weak compared to what I could be doing. Its not really that hard to catch up if you know the quick ways to level shit up though. (How to level alchemy quick?)

I one shot kill named/Elder dragons with ANY weapon because of smithing/enchanting/alchemy. I also have armour that gives me nearly unlimited carry weight, stamina, health, and magicka.

Any BF3 PC players here?! If so, add me! jiralisMADCUTE or eddyisMADCUTE. Let's vent up and play

am i the only one that thought bf3 was terrible? never played it on pc, but i played it at a friend's house on ps3 and thought it was unplayable. so much input lag, and i just didn't feel like i was involved with the environment. I canceled my preorder the day i tried out that beta.

I one shot kill named/Elder dragons with ANY weapon because of smithing/enchanting/alchemy. I also have armour that gives me nearly unlimited carry weight, stamina, health, and magicka.

Is your one-handed/two-handed skill maxed out? Even if it is, how is that possible?

The only way I can do that is if I have my daedric dagger (legendary) with double enchantment, I have the 15x dagger sneak perk, and the dark brotherhood 2x backstab damage.. so essentially 30x damage. And I'd have to sneak up on the dragon.

Is your one-handed/two-handed skill maxed out? Even if it is, how is that possible?

The only way I can do that is if I have my daedric dagger (legendary) with double enchantment, I have the 15x dagger sneak perk, and the dark brotherhood 2x backstab damage.. so essentially 30x damage. And I'd have to sneak up on the dragon.

he probably used the fortify restoration potion glitch. this basically increases the effect of your enchantments exponentially depending on your char's proficiency in alchemy. paired with smithing and enchanting, you can make ridiculously broken equipment (pre-patch 1.3) ex. weapons with thousands of damage, virtually infinite health/magicka/stamina, 999999% better sneaking enchants, no cooldown dragon shouts... yeah it ruins your game but it's pretty fucking fun for a while :P

on another note:

shutupandtakemymoney.jpg

I don't think you can make no cooldown dragon shouts, it won't let me disenchant an amulet of talos.

I like the enchanting/alchemy glitch for removing elements of the game you don't like. In my case, carry weight. I was spending so much time just carrying shit back and forth between dungeons and my house.

I don't think you can make no cooldown dragon shouts, it won't let me disenchant an amulet of talos.

I like the enchanting/alchemy glitch for removing elements of the game you don't like. In my case, carry weight. I was spending so much time just carrying shit back and forth between dungeons and my house.

it works when you drink the potion (with the amulet equipped), take the amulet off and put it on again. this apparently "locks" the glitchy effect of the potion. the cooldown values under the shouts submenu should appear as a negative number. soo much fun. idk if this works with the new patch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH1mnlQ1n7A

more details under the video description