Durrty Dozen +2 offical threak

cheapmuthafukr

OK.

SO. Been a minute. Aside from work, I've mainly been cooking & eating mexican food & hiding indoors from the totally wrong weather.

Food first.

2qavdkz.jpg

2hykoox.jpg

As I said, mexican food. After my birthday dinner, I got on a mexican binge. Discovered a cheaper & more authentic place called Lupita which does amazing veggie food .... been there a couple times & the Huitlacoche quesadillas are blowing my mind. Heading back there Friday for more.

Still. While I like finding good restaurants, I much prefer to cook my own food & share it with friends, which is what happened last weekend. Dinner for 8:

29vjbpk.jpg

xpy39j.jpg

• Guacamole

• Seviche, avocado & salsa.

• Roasted pumpkin seed & almond tortillas with cheese & tomato sauce.

• Roast peppers stuffed with Picadillo, walnut sauce & pomegranate

• Roast peppers stuffed with cheese and roast garlic

• Yellow garlic rice.

All the other stuff :

fxxky.jpg

Caught the winter sun wavelengths on a quick trip to Brighton

23r1zip.jpg

Blagged a ticket to watch a surprisingly good turn from Primal Scream

2r5uttv.jpg

Got my DD+1's ( gifted from Tweeds last year ) fixed up by my mate Dale - he's pissed off right now cos he caught an infection repairing a unwashed pair of jeans & almost lost his hand. Wash your jeans, people!

r1ww37.jpg

121pmrs.jpg

And finally, last night I caught up with my Friends at Vexed Generation who opened their show at the London college of fashion's gallery.

You want to give them a ride, TG ?

Also - I think I remember JimmyC said he would love to do 4 weeks - not sure..just holler...

if no one else does

i have 6 weeks off starting tomorrow so i could find interesting stuff to do

OK. I checked today & if we ship them to TG they won't arrive until after Christmas, cos the Royal Mail ©®™ is great like that at this time of year.

Shall I tie them to a pigeon and send them to Jimmy C or sling them on the mercy of the Christmas post?

Tg: Nope, no catalogue. Got you a poster though! Yay.

hello everyone of the durrty dozen +2. Once I am done with my month (Dec-Jan) in the Stronghold WT, I would love a month in these pants. I am not sure who is in line next, and so on, and after, so let me know. I kinda figured some of those inline are going to be involved in a contest of another pant and I may sneak in.

Postage from the US to the Eastern Hemisphere is rockin' at the moment. I just sent a kids' Belstaff to Tokyo - posted Monday, 5.30pm, it was in Japan Tuesday. I think all restrictions West-East are over.

I need my fix of more photos of these pants. I want to see them in a home-crafted canoe so I can get even more jealous of their new custodian.

MRFreedom.jpg

• 2 weeks later...