edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

@toothpaste yea that's all paracord haha.

@superbeveridge -- how do you like that bandana? i was tempted to get the black chambray pocketsquare, iono if i can justify 50 bucks on something i can easily lose.

also i had to carry a full load today and i decided to take a pic to compare to my tactical tailor pack when i get it, so w/e:

tumblr_l22mz2GMCT1qb5kqao1_500.jpg

dqm rucksack lah...

pencils/pens in side zipper is a bitch if you accidentally unzip and they all fall out. no molle attachments other than where the compression straps are so i have a juice s2 sheath and a little first aid kit strapped on the back as well. iono, it's a nice bag but inconvenient for school imo. i will review/compare to two bags when i get the urban operator, if anyone cares.

edit: but i DO like that its SORTA slim because of the compression straps. yea iono i was perfectly fine with this bag until i started thinking about it in an edc context. /rambletoencouragediscussion

I love the bandana. I have another in the Kyoto Violet colour. The pocket squares are pretty small in my opinion. That is the bandana and I can actually use it as a bandana around my neck and I have a pretty thick neck and broad shoulders so I love it. Do it...

Got my first knife the other day, a Byrd Robin with a combo edge, and I love it. The edge could be a bit sharper I suppose, but it can cut through anything I put it to with ease. It's really tiny at only 84 mm closed with a 64 mm blade. I'm finding the lock just about impossible to disengage with one hand and I have a pretty strong grip, so I'm gonna look into loosening up the locking mechanism if possible. Man I'm already craving a Spyderco... wish I wasn't so broke.

Sorry for the stock photo: kb408byrd3a.jpg

lol at the cardboard killer!

Bored, so I did a pocket dump....

edc100510.jpg

Only new stuff is a lanyard/wrist loop I made for my mini quark, since I'm always using it in places where loss seems imminent.

Also got a Mophie case/battery pack combo for the iphone - like it a lot so far...

Hey Branespload or for that matter any other flashlight toter.

I have another question for you, I am looking for a way to carry 1 123a on me in a pill fob like fashion, i have tried a few but none are big enough. I really dig the jil lite capsule but the only place I have found it is litemania for 27 with shipping. Do you have any other ideas for keychain carry?

HAHA! I wonder if they had a BBQ after shooting that demo. It'd be a shame if all that meat went to waste over a sword nobody is going to buy.

they're always testing on meat. yes, they have bbqs after every test. that's a lot of meat. sword's tight..

it could be comfier, esp when i put my macbook in the laptop sleeve. i might have to put my incase sleeve in the laptop sleeve for more padding. iono. i also might be making the straps too tight.

but i hate slouchy bags, bad for ur spine and looks sloppy.

EDIT: LOL I can get a custom namepatch embroidered. #BERNDOG