edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

Just watched Kick Ass. Liked that they tried to cater to the knife scene by trying to educate viewers on the whole balisong instead of butterfly knife thing.

and at the unmasking part, I was like FUCK YEAH STROBE STUNNNN

Just watched Kick Ass. Liked that they tried to cater to the knife scene by trying to educate viewers on the whole balisong instead of butterfly knife thing.

and at the unmasking part, I was like FUCK YEAH STROBE STUNNNN

Right?! I geeked out during the whole strobe light scene. :cool:

to answer my own question from up the thread about retractor reels, i copped this from feebay.

pic

bpr4cnwbwkkgrhqmhckeuzu.th.jpg

the item was shipped fast and is exactly as pictured. the clip is strong, the reel case seems sturdy, the cable is steel and coated (i would guess to promote smooth gliding retraction), it retracts strongly and the 360deg swivelability of the head is nice. if you have a need for such a thing, i would recommend this. if it falls apart because it actually turns out to be a piece of crap, i will let ya'll know.

to answer my own question from up the thread about retractor reels, i copped this from feebay.

pic

bpr4cnwbwkkgrhqmhckeuzu.th.jpg

the item was shipped fast and is exactly as pictured. the clip is strong, the reel case seems sturdy, the cable is steel and coated (i would guess to promote smooth gliding retraction), it retracts strongly and the 360deg swivelability of the head is nice. if you have a need for such a thing, i would recommend this. if it falls apart because it actually turns out to be a piece of crap, i will let ya'll know.

sorry we couldnt help much. I dont remember there being much talk, if any at all in this thread bout dem retractor reels.

i dont even bother to go to USN anymore

those dudes dick-ride Emerson knives so fucking hard...its unbelieveable

sold my custom 12 and my cqc 8 because i dont want anything to do with that culture, they would literally get down on their knees and suck that dudes dick for a custom knife its pathetic

strider knives >>>>>> emerson

Wait til I review the RUSH24.. thing just gobbles up gear. I've noticed it's kinda heavy even when it's empty, shucks. I don't really like the tactical look either but the features make up for it.

Oh and update on the moneyclip for people who are interested -- Superior titanium said my finish is defective and they're sending me a new one. I'll see how it compares.

Naw it scratches on everything, not just rivets.. I was holding it in the same hand as my sharbo X for just a second and the pen's clip scratched it up. It's also getting shiny just from pocket carry. pretty whack?? :|

Chad Muska!

Supra Skytops still have that stash pocket. Always wanted a pair for the pocket, even though Ive never smoked.

Skytop is the only Supra model I have a weakness for. Went beast mode and copped a pair of Heartbreakers when C'monwealth VA got them in.

[still DS today, iono if I can rock this]

4454605251_a6c8b63c8c.jpg

[click2enlrg]

To stay on topic. Yes. Stash pockets.

how is this for an edc bag dump (courtesy of life archive))? old school country doctor steez for my pre-med and med school homies.

4624454238_6c0d9bd246_o.jpg

i think i am gonna do a raw leather doctor bag as my personal 'intro to leatherwork' summer project. don't know if i'll edc it, but it's worth it to bring something so cool back to a profession that is getting so un-cool by the minute (except for the edc potential -- stethoscope, otoscope, penlight, hand sanitizer wut!?). also, try to think of an instance now when drs. (in the us or western europe) would ever tote their minor surgical tools and a fairly complete pharmacy with them.