edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

branespload, in that picture you have at least two items that would entail the equal of felonies in my country. I'd get locked up if I break my instant cup ramen chopsticks unevenly and one happens to be too sharp. (3)

lol naw i wouldn't carry a sharpening stone.. unnecessary bulk.

in other news this fckin moneyclip is a scratch magnet. not even one full day of carry:

U_SuGHGH2kg&hd=1

superiortitanium hasn't gotten back to my email.

@brain that post on your tumblr from Traveler's Press is really nice. I remember seeing a bunch of Midori things - like that traveler's notebook - online a few years ago, but they were only available in shop in Japan. I wonder if they've expanded and have other sellers now or if that guy just bought them in Japan.

They were seen with this stuff, Macinari Japan wooden things.

1061485439_d1723a5b90.jpg

GAH.

I've been too fuckin lazy to get that styled clipper...

DESPERATE NEED.

Jammed my cuticle against a cardboard box flap and now I feel like anything will rip my cuticle back further...

Don't feel wild enough to use a knife to cut it off, because my knife cuts through my fingernail.

^ leafstorm indeed.

here it is before

4559592745_53c729ec9f.jpg

in some light, the leafstorm looks clear. i like that. but most of the time, it looks like snot. so i decided to dye it. :)

It's 2.4" long, which is plenty for my needs. It's a good "little big knife." After dyeing it I really love this knife again.. okay I'll stop posting for a while. :3

dude I don't even know.. first I put maybe 1/4 of the package in a large pot of hot water, and it didn't do anything. So I transferred the scale to a red dixie cup (the kind that I presume college kids use in their beer pong shenanigans) with the same amount, 1/4 of the package.. nothing. I transferred that to a pot and heated it on the stovetop and again.. nothing. Then I added maybe another 1/4 or even 1/3 of the package and with a quick little swirl it took the dye, fast. I probably could have gotten away with taking it out maybe 10-15 seconds faster, it all happened really fast but I'm pleased with the result.

I have failed as a chemist, I didn't make any precise measurements or calculations of the concentration :(.

EDIT: I have one more small modification in mind for this knife.. B)

I have failed as a chemist, I didn't make any precise measurements or calculations of the concentration :(.

EDIT: I have one more small modification in mind for this knife.. B)

Well that's it. Just pack up yer bags & go home. Wait... you're in pre-med? NVM! :P

Can hardly wait to see the next thang!

Lucked out today at the flea market. $3 for the Gerber nail clippers and $1 for the pocketwrench.

this nail clipper is the shit.. sephora carries one that is almost identical for $13 by tweezerman. don't know how I managed life without one now that I edc one everyday lol