edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

how's that peanut lighter fare in the wind, wildstyle?

Not too well actually. Kinda need both hands to use the lighter, so in the wind it's pretty difficult to light as you don't have a free hand to cockblock the wind. Basically, if I was a smoker, it wouldn't be my only lighter. Since I'm not, it's perfect. :cool:

+rep to anyone that EDCs hand lotion.

I don't EDC hand lotion because the girls at work and about always seem to have something in their purse during these long dry winters but I do edc Simply Saline... 20 years of hockey and a few broken noses this stuff on a regular basis is the only way to keep the nose clear in the winters here in Canadialand.

DSC_0435.JPG

I don't EDC lotion, but I do have Vaseline in my bag because my hands get really dry in the wintertime, especially from constant handwashing and swearing gloves in lab. + you have to be prepared for emergency buttsex

I don't EDC hand lotion because the girls at work and about always seem to have something in their purse during these long dry winters but I do edc Simply Saline... 20 years of hockey and a few broken noses this stuff on a regular basis is the only way to keep the nose clear in the winters here in Canadialand.

No doubt, I use Ocean not Simply saline, but it is basically the same thing. The only way to soften the sand paper grit of bitter winter air.

+on the broken nose, 2 times for me, both from the southpaws.

anyone know how long international shipping (to Belgium) from 4sevens.com can take? my quark mini 123 titanium was shipped out on the 5th of january, still no sign of it...

oh my du it's super raining here in OC and i was driving and i hydroplaned on an on ramp. good thing i know how to correct it.....

but after, i was just thinkin that if i fell off the ramp and plunged into the forest(there is no forest), would i be able to survive? all i had on me was my 3.5 in pocket knife.

oh my du it's super raining here in OC and i was driving and i hydroplaned on an on ramp. good thing i know how to correct it.....

but after, i was just thinkin that if i fell off the ramp and plunged into the forest(there is no forest), would i be able to survive? all i had on me was my 3.5 in pocket knife.

i feeeel you, i work in garden grove. my driverside tire is almost completely bald.

yes you would survive because you wouldn't fall into narnia, you'd fall into lil saigon

Wow so this thread has convinced me that I need a knife now, just incase I might have to cut my food... or a seatbelt while trapped in a burning car. Now that I think of it I'll probably need a flashlight to see said seatbelt too.. My wallet hates me!

haha, this reminds me of the first time i saw this thread like 4 months ago.

i closed it maybe 2 seconds after i opened it because i was thinking okay fuck that i don't need another thing to get into and start spending money on

clearly failed, probably for the better

Well like everyone else who's new to this thread I went back, browsed the hell out of it, and am now set to drop like two bills. Anyway, before I buy my new keychain flashlight, does anyone have a rec (and I think someone else asked about this) for a pushbutton one? Ideally it would be like push for moonlight, push for high, push to turn off. thankkkkkks