Cultizm LVC Contest

joe@cultizm.com

Uh oh, now I've built up a "perfect fit" too much and I'm nervous. Whatever, I'm finally participating in SUFU. Maybe I shouldn't have hyped the 47 so much. :-)

For those curious, here's a pic of a true size 32/34 '47 501 with one initial soak. I have my qualms, but as far as repros go, I enjoy the '47 quite a bit. Not really much shrinkage at all, at this point, they're a bit stretched from when I first got them, but for the most part just kind of mold to your body.

I'm also a terrible photographer so be forgiving.

lvc47501edit.tif w408.png

Here's another one I found from when I was in NYC.

n206600758_30687604_6350595.jpg

Anyhow, enjoy.

Fit looks great BAerts. Glad you're contributing.

Joe those prizes look FUCKING sick. Are those both LVC brief cases? You've got to give more info about those lottery prizes :)

Uh oh, now I've built up a "perfect fit" too much and I'm nervous. Whatever, I'm finally participating in SUFU. Maybe I shouldn't have hyped the 47 so much. :-)

For those curious, here's a pic of a true size 32/34 '47 501 with one initial soak. I have my qualms, but as far as repros go, I enjoy the '47 quite a bit. Not really much shrinkage at all, at this point, they're a bit stretched from when I first got them, but for the most part just kind of mold to your body.

I'm also a terrible photographer so be forgiving.

Anyhow, enjoy.

Looking great!

Ok guys,

I think I'm going to join the bandwagon and go for the 47 501.. but I need to get the sizing right first..

On Cultizm's website, it says the 67 runs an inch smaller than tag..

so the 33 will be 32 in raw state..

I would assume they shrink about 2 inch to around 30-31.. am I right in their shrinkage rate?

and how is the shrinkage on the inseam?

Ok guys,

I think I'm going to join the bandwagon and go for the 47 501.. but I need to get the sizing right first..

On Cultizm's website, it says the 67 runs an inch smaller than tag..

so the 33 will be 32 in raw state..

I would assume they shrink about 2 inch to around 30-31.. am I right in their shrinkage rate?

and how is the shrinkage on the inseam?

If you're talking about the '67 505, I advise that you don't size down. Whatever the jeans, generally I wear a 31 for slim fit and 32 for regular fit. For the '67s I got a size 32 and could not have handled anything tighter (I have big thighs).

If you're talking about the '47 501, then I got nothin' for you.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

Actually, never mind that... we don't need any more people entering the contest and lessening my chances to win that briefcase ;)

sorry for the confusion.. it was the 47 all along, I think I made a typo or something

http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p33_Levi-acute-s-reg--BIG-E-1947-DRY-GOODS-501xx-LVC.html

"Measurements: waist runs 1'' less than tagged, inseam / length is true to size

Example: Tagged size 34''-34'', measured size 33''-34''"

These are not sanforized right?

Fit looks great BAerts. Glad you're contributing.

Joe those prizes look FUCKING sick. Are those both LVC brief cases? You've got to give more info about those lottery prizes :)

wow...cardboard boxes... ;)

Yupz, that's the prize, cardboard boxes. I'm keeping the briefcase!!!

I wish :o The lottery prize is the briefcase in the middle!

If we order two (or more) jeans from you can we be entered multiple times in the lottery? ;)

Haha... I'm not so sure about that :P

Hey Joe, I am having an issue contacting you via PM, but please add my name to the list with a pair of 1947 501's. Thanks!

Done.

Sooo I am slightly retarded and forgot to include my work's suite number on my order, just called fed ex, will probably be getting these tomorrowish. Then i have the joy of waiting to wear them

Joe, just wondering if or when you'll be getting any more 47's in size 30/34 and/or 32/34?

I'll find out and let you know.

Hi Joe, I am still awaiting your reply on the measurements.

I really want to put my order in.

Here you go. Waist is measured laid flat, from end to end.

32/36 1937 501XX

Waist: 32”

Inseam: 36”

Thigh: 12.25

Knee: 10”

Leg opening: 9.25”

33/36 1937 501XX

Waist: 33”

Thigh: 12.5'

Knee: 10”

Leg opening: 9.25

33/36 1947 501XX

Waist: 32”

Thigh: 11.75'

Knee: 9”

Leg opening: 8.75”

32/36 1967 505XX

Waist: 31.5”

Thigh: 11.5

Knee: 8.5”

Leg opening: 8”

33/34 1967 505XX

Waist: 32.5”

Inseam: 34”

Thigh: 11.75

Knee: 8.5”

Leg opening: 8”

If I normally wear 28s or 29s in jeans, and I have a true waist of 30" and about 31-32" where my jeans sit, think I could go with a 30 in 1947s? Shrinkage would be how much?

I think you could go with a 30 if you want a slimmer fit, the 47 501 do shrink.. size up 2 inches if you want a more 'authentic' fit