Japan Proxy Service CHEAP/FAST/RELIABLE

sutocorp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have nothing but good things to sat about sutocorp. I have placed a few orders with them and am very happy with their service. Recently, I placed an order and received the wrong item. Sutocorp was swift in ensuring that I received the correct order and took care to make sure that I was happy. I just received the replacement product and everything is perfect.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have used Sutocorp twice and will again this week. They are fantastic; openly communicative, swift, and fairly priced.
no complaints from me. 1st time ordering through and my shirt is out for delivery right now. they were quick & courteous throughout.

THANK YOU VERY MUCHH

• 2 weeks later...
I have nothing but good things to sat about sutocorp. I have placed a few orders with them and am very happy with their service. Recently, I placed an order and received the wrong item. Sutocorp was swift in ensuring that I received the correct order and took care to make sure that I was happy. I just received the replacement product and everything is perfect.
best proxy you can use man, used it many times b4.
Used SuTo for a few things lately, communications are quick and painless, shipping is lightning quick!

THANKS VERY MUCH

A friend of mine recently was in Tokyo. I asked him to get me a pair of the samurai "water" model from Americaya. Unfortunately, he was not able to find a single pair of any model with an Inseam of 38. I have looked at some of the Samurai pictures from some of the stores listed here. Can you guys help. I would have ordered the "water" model from BiG, but they dont have arcs or tabs. Can you help?

all Samurai come with an inseam of around 38" raw and will shrink to an inseam around 36".

you can still order from 2ND or other rakuten shops if you don't want to order from BiG. Choosing the inseam is not an option for Samurai jeans as they all have one length, you can only cut them shorter

But 36 inseam would be perfect. Would a 38 waist be the issue? Whatever it was he could not find a pair that would have fit and I think he didn't want to spend my $500.00 and bring back something that did not fit. In your opinion freak are samurais worth it? I have Roys, Tellasons, 3sixteens, sugarcanes, IH's, APC & a slew of N&F yet I have this thought that they all pale in comparison to samurai.

Samurai are worth it. They are on par with Sugarcane and IH. ANd i'm sure you won't spned 500$ on one pair of Samurai.

Wiats size don't have to do with inseam length. so if you take a size 28 or 40, inseam is always the same with Samurai.

but if you needed a waist size of 38 that might have been the problem that he didn't find a pair, as it's rather big for Japanese dudes

Btw, not wanting to be a wiseguy, but the module on the site for getting an estimation on shipping/total cost is wrong. When you select to pay per bank transfer, it adds the 4% fee that's only billed when paying by PayPal. So the module states paying with Paypal is actually cheaper.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
used the service a few weeks ago and i was really happy with everything. very quick and friendly with answers and of course the shipping. A+

BIG THANKS :) , waiting for the next order

I've probably posted about it before, but I use SutoCorp regularly and they rock. Fast, friendly, professional.

used for the first time SutoCorp and it will be not the last time.

very pro. perfect com. 10/10.

japan chrome hearts store pick up possible?

Could you let us know your looking item ? our email is [email protected]

Great service once again.

Thanks Suto

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i've got my black mint from here, thanks suto

great service as well

Thanks Sutocorp!! Great service and communication. I will def use them again!

IMG_20111117_215204.jpg

IMG_20111117_215311.jpg

thank you :)

• sufu1 unpinned this topic