Tell me something Good

goat

Taking my son camping for the first time tonight! It's at his summer school, so all his friends are gonna be there too. Gonna bring the biggest tent we have and set up a super legit spot. Swooped on a bunch of those glowstick bracelets, bringing a ton of candy, all kinds of stuff. So hyped :D

bring shrooms

I didn't give an excuse. He just ran my license and registration and came back saying, "you caught me in a good mood, I'm gonna let you off with a warning." Then he told me how much the ticket was and I said I appreciated him letting me off because I'm a broke college student.

what about the other one?

did i forget an "s" or you talking about another girl ? she's actually the girl that kept sending me messages. turns out she's not so pretty on facebook but way cuter irl and an overally nice girl. i'm leaving this town in a week (she knows) though so i'll try not to develop too much feelings.

• 2 weeks later...

so i've been making some lifestyle/diet/exercise changes lately. been noticeably happier (no mharcl) and much more inspired to do shit.

heading into the 4th week and just tried on some old denimz/pants that i couldn't fit into a month ago. now they all fit baggy.

real americans thread kept me going. thank you.

#motivated #feelsgoodman #tybg

I arrived in Sweden today and love it already. It's clean, people look nice, weather is just right, the city of Gothenburg is charming, and i didn't have any problem finding and booking a room at a great youth hostel.

My only trouble is that i don't want to rush into socializing but in the meantime i wanna go out and drink beers and am not sure i want to do that alone. Oh well we'll see.