Ooe yofukuten world tour 2009-2010

pomata

Yeah that belt is pretty awesome...

Had to rush this morning to finish up the repairs so I could wear them to work.

pa300078.jpg

pa300077.jpg

pa300075.jpg

Amateur hour, but I'm pretty sure it will hold...

And off to work! They fit pretty well, I still think Pomata had the best fit so far though. On me they're just a little too tight in the upper legs...

pa300081.jpg

Some pics I took on my walk home from work.

People here really like decorating their houses and yards. I don't know what this is supposed to be, this here witch looks like she's trying to shag this tree...?

pa300074.jpg

pa300075.jpg

pa300084.jpg

pa300086.jpg

These inflatables are all over the place, you should see the christmas decorations, it's really like that movie, Deck the Halls. Last year a guy told me that every year, his electrical bill for December is at least $1500, all for lights and inflatables and other decorations...

My hood is pretty sad, I'm going try to get out as much as possible and find some pretty sights.

Anyway, when I got home there was a package waiting, some shoelaces I ordered to replace the broken ones in my desert boots. They don't match. At all... Ah well. I'm not gonna bother sending them back because shipping would cost more than the laces...

pa300090.jpg

Went out to play some poker tonight. I usually wear all black but couldn't not wear the Ooes...

pa300098.jpg

It was "Dealer chooses." I never played with these people before so I didn't want to take too many pics. Was kind of... different, playing poker on Irish coffee and wine instead of beer or scotch.

pa300097.jpg

I lost big time on the very first hand, I drew an ace high flush on the river, the only card that could beat me was the jack of hearts for a royal flush, but I called a big raise anyway, and of course lost...

A little later though, I drew this monster in a hand of some form of 5 card stud and beat 3 aces, won my money back and then some!

pa300096.jpg

After that I drew shit mostly, in the end I won one lousy dollar...

That's it for tonight... Happy Halloween everybody!

Got up early this morning to get a traditional Halloween breakfast... Traditional for Mrs HaGa at least, I didn't grow up in the US so I don't have any Halloween traditions...

pa310074.jpg

pa310075.jpg

pa310076.jpg

Our picks

pa310077.jpg

I'm at work right now and feel really bad in my stomach and have a chemical aftertaste in my mouth... Goddamn deepfried American pastries. What the fuck is wrong with a croissant or a pain au chocolat?

I had a long day at work yesterday. I did make some time when I got home to make things official:

pa310082b.jpg

pa310074.jpg

pa310077.jpg

pa310079.jpg

pa310078.jpg

I tried to leave room for 2 more but I don't know if 6 stars will fit on the pockets... Maybe one will have to be above the halflining stitch?

We ended up staying home. I was tired from playing poker too late the previous night and working all day. Made some mini cheeseburgers that turned out great and forgot to take pics... Had this for desert

pa310100.jpg

pa310101.jpg

Drink it warm with a cinnamon stick in it!

pa310103.jpg

The movie line-up for the night:

pa310104.jpg

I made it through Halloween and The Thing, fell asleep 20 minutes into repulsion...

^Thanks! I didn't do a practice one, I just kind of tried the paint on to see how much and thick and stuff, but didn't use the template to practice, which maybe made some difference...

Uneventful Sunday... Made some eggs and pancakes for breakfast

pb010106.jpg

pb010107.jpg

pb010111.jpg

spent the rest of the morning and most of the afternoon doing laundry, dishes, cleaning, paying bills, getting groceries and talking to the family back in Belgium... Turned out a pretty nice day outside though so we went for a walk downtown to get a coffee.

pb010078h.jpg

pb010091g.jpg

pb010096.jpg

Walked past the State capitol building, nicknamed the penis of the plains. I've never been inside, but it's supposed to be pretty impressive... Maybe the world tour will give me some incentive to do more stuff like that...

Some more (TIGHT) fit pics and denim shots... I'm really loving the stars! That was a great idea!

pb010102.jpg

pb010077.jpg

Of course I'm wearing the TG belt!

pb010103.jpg

Button fly hanging on for dear life!

pb010105.jpg

The next 3 days I'm going to be pretty busy at work, but I'll try to post at least a little something every day...

Yeah thanks for all the positive feedback on the fit everyone. Although I'm not sure how to interpret that "sweet ass" comment"... They're not too tight, just slimmer than what I'd normally wear, even when I'm wearing slimmer jeans like my s710bk or Denime Kyoto. I'm loving the jeans and the cut is great, I just might consider getting 1 size bigger if I ever buy some for myself...