Ooe yofukuten world tour 2009-2010

pomata

Someone fucked up badly...

pb020084.jpg

pb020086.jpg

Decided to let someone else deal with this shit...

pb020087.jpg

Break time... Watching other people work can be tiring...

pb020094.jpg

pb020101.jpg

By the time I got done it was getting dark already. I don't enjoy living here that much, but I love the skies, they're so... big... I've seen them turn every color imaginable, even bright green right before a tornado storm...

pb020096.jpg

NIce pics Haga, don't know if you've seen this but since you work in a warehouse you'll probably appreciate it:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjOvI0TOx98&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjOvI0TOx98&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Opeth, they've stretched to a comfortable 13" in the thighs, I'm pretty sure you'll be fine...

Arem, I'd seen that video before, it's great! I've seen the same thing happen to 4 aisles in a supermarket, with glass bottles and shit...

Anyways, a question for Pomata I guess, am I supposed to email pics to Ryo and Hiru for their blog or do they just take them from sufu or mn???

Sorry for the lack of updates today and yesterday, guys. I'm not even wearing the Ooes today since I'm going to have a messy day at work and was going to wash my fullcounts Thursday anyway, so I wore those instead...

Lot of pressure being in a world tour! Especially with so many great updates lately in DD, FH and Stronghold world tour threads... I should have more tonight or tomorrow though...

Some more updates...

Last two days were pretty uneventful. Just working...

Last night when I got home I found this waiting for me though!

pb040078.jpg

Only 2 were for me, the other one was for Mrs HaGa. The contents:

pb050091.jpg

pb050096.jpg

Boots fit perfect, I'm very happy! They look a little funny to me with the Ooes, but they look absolutely kickass with my fullcounts and sorahikos. More updates to come soon.

welcome to the GT family.

Yeah! It's my second pair of RW, I have a 2 year old pair of Engineer boots, but my first impression is that there is just no comparison...

What I wore on this freakishly warm and sunny November day... (excuse the wet showerhair)

pb050097.jpg

But I quickly decided to change into my new boots and go on a walk to break them in a little bit...

pb050100.jpg

pb050099.jpg

pb050110.jpg

My block. This generic street could be anywhere in the US...

pb050111.jpg

pb050127.jpg

pb050123.jpg

pb050113.jpg

pb050116.jpg

pb050119.jpg

moar

pb050126.jpg

pb050130.jpg

pb050133.jpg

Sup offyatree

pb050137.jpg

pb050135.jpg

pb050134.jpg

pb050138.jpg

pb050140.jpg

pb050145.jpg

When I was walking home I suddenly saw a dude wearing a helmet flying 20 feet into the air, about 3 blocks from where I was... A car didn't see him on his bike and cut him off, he rammed into the car and went flying. Walked over to see if I could help, but the Paramedics were there really quick. He was looking pretty bad though...

pb050147.jpg

Alright, last update for today. Anyone still watching?

Had to go downtown to run some errands...

pb050166.jpg

Cash my paycheck... Drive-thru banking, after 3 years of living in the US still a very weird concept to me.

pb050151.jpg

Then to campus to drop something off at my wife's office

pb050153d.jpg

Made a stop at the Mexican market to buy some masa harina and a tortilla press, I'm making enchiladas this weekend!

pb050155.jpg

Then to my favorite burrito place for lunch

pb050157.jpg

I had the special, with refried and black beans, lettuce, sharp cheddar cheese, chipotle sour cream, pico de gallo, tomatillo salsa, guacamole and side of chips with corn salsa.

pb050159.jpg

But without the drink, I bought my own at the market earlier.

pb050160.jpg

Sup Kix

pb050162.jpg

Disgustingly good!

pb050163.jpg

After that I wandered around a little

Sup almostnice

pb050154.jpg

Sup Cabl3

pb050174.jpg

Browsed this weird thrift store a little bit. I go to these kind of places every once in while in the hopes of finding some vintage denim stuff...

pb050167.jpg

They didn't really have anything, just this denim jacket thing with some crazy arm fades, but other than it was pretty ugly...

pb050170.jpg

Finished the afternoon with a coffee... these 2 dudes are always sitting out front and always giving me shit...

pb050175.jpg

Hopefully more tomorrow. Thanks for looking...