Ooe yofukuten world tour 2009-2010

pomata

Long live the world tour! Stupid question as it's probably been covered but what happens after the last leg? Sent back to Ooe? I think these deserve a bit more action...Either way, looking forward to your month Lando my man!

Thanks aho! I was told by Pomata that I would be sending them back after my month is through.

Long live the world tour! Stupid question as it's probably been covered but what happens after the last leg? Sent back to Ooe? I think these deserve a bit more action...Either way, looking forward to your month Lando my man!

we promised to send them back to ooe.

go lando!

(btw: is your name derived from him:

Lando-Calrissian.jpg

or what?)

Day 1 (10/15/10)

Woke up and threw on the Ooe's for the first time and headed out to run some errands...

IMG_3783.jpg

Stopped by the Hardware store to pick up some anchors for the cabinet/ shelves I am installing...

IMG_3798.jpg

After leaving I didn't realize that my chest pocket was not secure and my iPhone fell out. Thanks again Apple for never sending that case. Really helping folks out aren't you...

IMG_3799.jpg

Stopped off at USPS to put a little something in the mail. Gotta make some room in the closet as well as a little cash...

IMG_3784.jpg

Always get hungry and thirsty for coffee around the same time each day. I am usually able to get two errands done before it's time to recharge...

IMG_3795.jpg

Denim/ Cock Teaser...

IMG_3796.jpg

After a few hours of work, I decided to face the beast that has been looming over my head.... Shelves.

IMG_3797.jpg

This shit was a real pain in the ass. Hope she is happy that there is some more space...

IMG_3820.jpg

Went out to meet my girl and some new friends for dinner and drinks. Sitting to the table on my left was someone who looked really familiar. I said to my girl, "doesn't that chick look like a really fat Jessica Simpson?!?!" She responded by saying "Shhhhhhh, that is Jessica Simpson! PS, Mexican food in NY should be called DOG SHIT...

IMG_3822.jpg

Goodnight Gotham...

IMG_3823.jpg

(btw: is your name derived from him:

Lando-Calrissian.jpg

or what?)

Well, kind of. It is a mix of a few things as well as a play on the character above. Might have to bust him for Halloween. Too bad he doesn't typically wear jeans while rolling with the Star Fleet...

many of the guys in the tour could fit in a 34 or even usually wear 33, and i haven´t seen a really bad fit this far. maybe lando will prove me wrong, but i don´t hink so.
Durrty Boy's fit was really fucking horrible.

They are definitely a little loose in the waist and ass for me, but it is all good. Hope the fit doesn't look too bad. You all can make the decision...

IMG_3787.jpg

IMG_3790.jpg

IMG_3791.jpg

IMG_3792.jpg

Just to represent NYC mexican food:

It can be found, if you know where to look. I live WAY uptown and there's places up here making barbacoa de chivo with tortillas hecho a mano. I've seen them grinding the corn for the masa in the early morning.

The problem is that mexican food is SO reliant upon fresh ripe fruits and veggies, so if you live in a part of the world that, for example, cannot grow tomatillos and avocados in winter, then you're gonna see somewhat of a drop in the quality of the mexican food in winter.

back OT, nice fit and nice photos. Love the white wall

Saturday 10/16/10 (Day 2, Month 12)

Part I

Good morning folks! Wind has been nasty in NY lately. Now salute the stars!

IMG_3824.jpg

Headed out to meet up with some friends to enjoy the Saturday. Saw some sort of band performing on the street. Drew quite a crowd but I didn't have the time to stick around...

IMG_3828.jpg

It is definitely Fall in NYC...

IMG_3829.jpg

Reached my destination with some goodies in tow. Halloween Costume research...

IMG_3830.jpg

Oh what up dino might!? Yeah, you know i''ll hit that!!!

IMG_3831.jpg

My dude had three loops...

IMG_3832.jpg

"Vader Sessions", hilarious shit!

IMG_3834.jpg

Benny's Burritos here we come (blm14 - I know, I know, I need some more direction!)...

IMG_3835.jpg

"San Francisco, Mission Style", yeah we'll see about that shit...

IMG_3836.jpg

Definitely not "SF Mission Style" but better than expected!

IMG_3838.jpg

Saturday 10/16/10 (Day 2, Month 12)

Part II

After dinner smokes with style...

IMG_3839.jpg

After the eats I had to separate from the group to get to the bar to watch the Giants BEAT the Philles!!!

IMG_3840.jpg

This little kid was playing the trumpet while wearing a Phillies hat at the game. I participated in the childish antics by giving him the bird and booing with the rest of the 300 Giants fans. It was hilarious and completely Philly style...

IMG_3841.jpg

Game over, SF Giants Win Game 1 and I couldn't be happier, so were the rest of the drunks...

IMG_3842.jpg

Goodnight folks. Not sure what tomorrow is going to look like but next weekend should be filled with photos! Hope you enjoyed coming along for the day. These Ooe's are no match for this oncoming weather. Should be much easier on Thursday when I touch down in Cali....

so true...;)

yeah Lando good updates. 'cept for the Philly part. (screw off) Hey! is that the Bennys on Ave A?? used to got there way way back. Jimmy from Murphys Law wanted to buy me a beer at that grocery store when i was 16. me and my friend went to a show at the Pyramid club.

Sunday 10/17/10 (Day 3, Month 12)

Part I

Yesterday I headed out to Flushing, Queens for some Muay Thai. Our boy Pablo Rayo was fighting and what a better way to spend a Sunday than Blood and Beer? Hopefully I will be able to put together a little video if I have the time...

The Trek...

IMG_3843.jpg

The Bad Club...

IMG_3848.jpg

The Line...

IMG_3849.jpg

Event Posters...

IMG_3850.jpg

Wall of Fame...

IMG_3853.jpg

The Entrance...

IMG_3854.jpg