san francisco almost killed me

samsikle

^^ thank you thank you!

my plan so far, starting around mid-day

fisherman's wharf

ghirardelli square, sit down at crown and crumpet

venture south through chinatown > union square

moma

still deciding what to do after.. looking for low-key cute and then maybe a place with a nice view

dude, except for the moma, that day in SF sounds like a terrible day.

so what to do in SF? i got a friday and a monday where I'll be out on my own and wanting to see shit since my buddy is at his new job where he can't take days off yet

is there anyplace i can like rent a bicycle for the day or something? staying at oak and divisadero if location helps.

if you've never been to Upper Haight, you could go check that area out. it's not very far from Oak and Divis (Lower Haight), it's several blocks west but walkable if you got time. bunch of random shops and eats and haight-ashbury hippie culture.

also recommend heading southeast about 2 mi. and checking out Valencia st. in the Mission. lot of things to eat and see. walk up 18th and get some baked goods from Tartine, a beverage, and chill out at Dolores Park. or explore and check out the Mission murals.

• 2 weeks later...
moving out of sf, back to my parent's in san jose when i'm back from interning in france in a couple weeks. NOT PUMPED. need a job SO FAST

if you need a job in san mateo, depending on your background, you should holla

Coming up to sf for outside lands and have a couple more days to do whatever till school starts. Anyone have recommendations on what's fun? gnarcotics and such will probably be involved(hookups needed, please). Thanks

hey lesser californians,

myself, insomnia, and Vampryvargfesten are going to take a weekend trip up to the "yay" to get "hella" "hyphy" and "go dumb" and something something "bay slaps" something.

is there still gonna be a big meetup? we were thinking about either the weekend of aug 12 or the weekend of aug 19. is one better? can you give us a hella local experience?

thankssss,

t_c

does anyone have anything particular they wanna do? we're gonna picnic/chill/drink at dolores park as usual i'm sure. and karaoke!

Didn't JJ say something about dirty castro clubbing?

Trying to see if there are any shows and stuff going on.

Public Enemy is going to be in town on the 19th if anyone is interested. hahah

haha i'm hella down! i've been to Trigger or Q Bar in the castro and they were fun places. fun as long as you're not rolling with a car full of lesbians with hella drama.

if it comes down to it, i'll take one for the team and ride in the car full of lesbians with hella drama.