san francisco almost killed me

samsikle

^ article on the bacteria found on BART seats. grime grime grime

dayum. i always try to sit on the seats with less spots and stains on them but in the back of my head I know it's useless either way:(

I'm still looking for one.

Give me yours!

i don't even know where my old one is haha

dayum. i always try to sit on the seats with less spots and stains on them but in the back of my head I know it's useless either way:(

i would stand if the bart commute from fremont to sf wasn't so long. DISINFECT YOUR JAWNZ.

dex, don't know whether to go to aarabmuzik show or midnites for maniacs that night :(

MS 45 IS SHOWING.

idk man

but as soon as araab throw on one dip classic, its goin down

plus just blaze bangers

and then flying lotus' set and mohawke got some good production... gonna be a fun night for sure

i don't even know where my old one is haha

i would stand if the bart commute from fremont to sf wasn't so long. DISINFECT YOUR JAWNZ.

I swear next time I'm going to travel with a hello kitty BART towel to sit on to protect my jawn from the bacteria

btw in Jan I was thisclose to puking on bart and probably would have if there weren't so many people giving me shade:eek:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

going to be in sf this weekend, mainly interested in good food recs.

last time I was there my cousin took me to a bunch of places but the only ones i remember are el farolito, tartines, and burma superstar. I wont be with him this time, but id still like to run through some spots.

only place i know i want to hit up right now is mission chinese food and maybe that crazy sandwich place i always see in wayet, but i still could use suggestions for mexican spots and just other good food in general

id post in the jetset thread but its deader than this one is