san francisco almost killed me

samsikle

Did anyone here go to George Washington in the Richmond and graduate between '95 and 98'? PM if so. I'm class of 96 (is the shit).

• 2 weeks later...

If you're in San Francisco on May 21st i'm having an art show type event at White Walls Gallery:

http://www.whitewallssf.com/media/events/pdfs/tba-4.pdf

Come drink the wine and be sophisticated.

If you're in San Francisco come get your art on at a show i'm having in collaboration with APEX. The opening is Saturday night May 21st.

Come drink some wine and check out the show.

Those that are either into denim or street art will find the show very interesting.

Press Release:

http://www.whitewallssf.com/media/events/pdfs/tba-4.pdf

Gallery:

http://www.whitewallssf.com/

Picture12.png

• 3 weeks later...

Does anybody know where I might get an....ID? Not to facilitate underage drinking (hardly underage anyways and I don't drink..) but to help me play shows. I'm a musician and since I'm not 21 I can't play in most establishments that serve alcohol. It's pretty whack. PM me with what's up if you know somebody. For some of the places I would play at even a fake college ID would work.

• 2 weeks later...
holy fuck this place has a lot of good looking women

San Mateo has an extremely high number of really good restaurants, everything from high end to cheap ethnic foods.

I worked there for many years and what i miss most is the food.

almost 2/3 of the shops in DT are restaurants.

any recs?

Not until you remove that sig.

almost 2/3 of the shops in DT are restaurants.

any recs?

*peasant college student rec*

depends what you're down for. All I can really cover is asian food.

Old Town sushi has pretty okay tasting food, but they literally give you EPIC fukking sizes for really really cheap. If you're in for lunch then get the bento boxes on the first page(i usually get number 18). if dinner get the combination with at least chicken. holy shit...they give you at least half a chicken, so ridiculous. Just one thing about sushi in San mateo, NEVER fucking go to Masu, prices are ridiculous and portions are complete shit.

Fun food places that are okay are shabuway and little sheep mongolian hot pot.

For something quick I like Kaz that's on right on the corner of 4th and san mateo dr. right next to saruki. It's like drive thru except walking. iono

For more pricey shit I like Attic (flip-SE asia fusion). Really young chef. bar on bottom. If you go here definitely try the Adobo wing lollipops and beef & bone bulalo.

ABC(chinese) is cool if you wanna chill somewhere semi-late at night, closes around 1-2am I forgot

That's all the places ive been to. Sorry if it's really unorganized or you don't like azn foodz =/