Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

Girl can't get a visa back to Japtown. Her management is having a hardtime getting the necessary visa. Leah Dizon supposedly is trying to help her out. So she's stuck in LA doing photoshoots. We still skype/viber/and shit.

Been dating a bunch of ANA and JAL flight attendants instead.

Been also dating this half-Japanese/half-Chinese model chick that is also a student at Bunka Fashion school in Shinjuku. Pretty interesting girl.

Cheers sufu.

hooked up with the debt chick last night. gonna enjoy this for what it is, not look too far into the situation. really nice to get back into casual dating though, just realization that life still goes on after a bad breakup.

i have close to 150k (USD) in debt.

and i know a guy who has 450k in debt with a compounding interest.

so it's all relative

• 2 weeks later...

At least you get to fly for free.

You don't. They are only allowed to give free tix to first degree family members.

I tried.

ANA flight girl only flies domestic flights now.

Won't be doing international until November.

She stayed over at my place last Sunday.

JAL girl asked me out for Sunday but will be in Hong Kong for business.

Bunch of models/dokusha-models will be coming to my BBQ cruise this Saturday.

Can't wait.

Yep, she's only 24 years old.

Half-Chinese/Half-Japanese girl is only 22.

Garant, I hope, she ain't too young

Only twenty-one and older let another nigga mold her

I'm just tryin to show her how a baller and a roller

-Jay-Z

best way to contact an someone you haven't seen in 4 years?

make facebook and contact her? sounds weird

*edit

Not an ex just a fling I had with a girl in highschool. Didn't smash or anything.

Lol.

Fuck I'm this chicks rebound. Is there a way to get out of that or what she's really fine

Feel like a chump right now jdksldjkslslskalakmsjd whatever. But like I like this girl lol wasn't supposed to go this way......

Didn't we call it? Keep smashing, don't fall for her.

man I wish there was an appropriate way to teach/encourage class with women. Been hanging with a few girls and they're pretty solid, until they open their mouths and say some tacky shit. I'll shit talk on here, but in public / irl...nah. I'm a huge fan of manners, I wish it was shared. I'm just like...have that inner monologue first before you say something awkward girl.

Went out with a girl for pizza and a drink last night and I was kinda pissed she didn't at least offer to pay for half. I mean, I got over it after we went back to her place and she blew me, but I thought most girls nowadays would at least make the offer to split it and then the guy can be all like, "Nah don't worry babe I got it."

Standard?

was she a newer girl or someone that's been around a minute? For new girls, I always feel weird if they want to pay. For longer term ones I still shy away from it, but if they grab the tab I'll go with it sometimes. Honestly, I'd rather them show their appreciation in other ways...sounds like that's the case here. Unless you're hard up for cash I guess.

On that note, I always paid for my ex...even deeper into the relationship, but it woulda been nice if she had offered or done SOMETHING sometimes. Woulda been nice...eh, whatevs now I guess.

was she a newer girl or someone that's been around a minute? For new girls, I always feel weird if they want to pay. For longer term ones I still shy away from it, but if they grab the tab I'll go with it sometimes. Honestly, I'd rather them show their appreciation in other ways...sounds like that's the case here. Unless you're hard up for cash I guess.

On that note, I always paid for my ex...even deeper into the relationship, but it woulda been nice if she had offered or done SOMETHING sometimes. Woulda been nice...eh, whatevs now I guess.

um, funny story actually. i met this girl on the 4th of july after drinking all day. saw her at the bar in the evening, complimented her patriotic shades and said something along the lines of, "i really wanna make out with you right now." started fooling around in the bar, promptly left to grab a cab back to her place, got naked and fooled around but no sexing time. woke up the next morning and i was like, "yeah... i don't think i ever gave you my name yesterday." she said, "i know, but i didn't want to be a jerk and ask for it this morning."

we've been out a couple times since then, once for some tacos y margaritas and we went to a movie last week. i paid for the first date, and i get free movie tickets so i grabbed the movie -- not a big deal, and she did buy us some pink berry (no homo) afterwords so it's not like she's playing me or anything. she just doesn't want to have sex right away, which i'm fine with, but until we fooled around last night i wasn't sure if she was just using me for dates/attention or whatever.

edit: forgot the best part -- she's a server at a bar so she pretty much has to work every friday, saturday, and sunday. we hang out during the week and i go out and get shitfaced with my buddies on the weekend! win win

Edited by jayrock

Man, this is some chump type shit, but I got nowhere else to turn at the moment:

So I've been seeing this girl for a few months and for whatever reason, I decide to ask her if we could get more serious today. Turns out there's another guy she's seeing, which is totally fine, because there was no commitment in the first place. Thing is, it seems like she's leaning a little bit more toward this guy and I dunno if I'm wasting my time here or not. Right now, I'm the only one she can be seeing since he isn't around, but I'll be leaving in a week for home (for a month and a half) and he'll be here while I'm gone. She could be playing both of us, but I dunno.

I'm torn between waiting this out or totally bailing. She wants to see me Saturday and we still parted ways tonight without any awkward shit between us, but I don't know if I should even continue to see her. I know the many fish in the sea concept but the thing is, is that I really don't have many options at the moment, otherwise I'd totally cut. When I go home for the month I'm for sure not going to be meeting anyone and I'm a little bit introverted in the first place so it's a hassle for me to meet people.

I actually do have another girl that I've been seeing, but she couldn't find work around here so she won't be around for the summer. I'd have to wait until September to start things up with her again.

Oh yeah, and while we were talking she mentioned "I like you, but now isn't the right time" and she went on to try to explain to me about all this universe bull shit and how we're all on set paths. I dunno, I just feel like I'm fighting a somewhat losing fight and I don't really want to be the second fiddle. On the other hand, I don't have many other choices, and I'm somewhat discouraged after putting all this effort into this girl.