Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

by now I have realized she's moderately crazy. the pursuit of sex is never over at 16yearsold though. highschool blues man. especially since middle aged adults around me at my age love to express how high school is the best time of your life.

Whatever middle-aged adult said high school is the best time of your life must live a sad and miserable life to have peaked in their teens.

I completely agree, however people may not have the freedoms now they had in highschool. I don't think some of my friends would say high school was the best ever and it only got worse, but a lot of them had to pay their way through college, then get a job right after school. Not the best time ever ya know? The struggle only gets worse. I would argue that once you get a nice paying job to afford some nice things it is pretty eye opening, but having the freedom of no responsibilities that most highschoolers have is pretty great.

It's too late now. You should have hit it and bounced; a clean kill. Now you've got the bf on to you and are in the middle of some unnecessary drama.  

Move on. 

Having sex crazy chicks isn't worth the effort/ensuing drama, unless you like turning off your phone, disconnecting your social media accounts and basically having to become an internet hermit outside of dating sites. Girls like this who take tumblr love quotes literally and think they're living in some sort of movie are no bueno, but I guess you're going to have to learn the hard way.

these were so fucking true. wish I could have seen this a week ago.

these were so fucking true. wish I could have seen this a week ago.

If it's any consolation to you, it'll pass within a few weeks/months (hopefully less), and you're a little wiser for it. Unfortunately, it'll probably happen again at some point in your life, and keep happening until you find someone you're happy with/actually love and they are also in the same boat and aren't a junk-ship full of issues/insecurities (note: This is a lot harder than it sounds).

Chill out, hang with friends you're good with, and get ready for round two. For your own sake, try to keep your nose clean until you're out of high school because everyone's in everyone's face at all times.

Oh and a heads up, that chase feeling never goes away. That's why they have wars and shit.

Edited by exhaust fumes

sup.  been along time bro(s).  so here's what happened.  my homeboy from jland came to visit.  we aint had nuthin 2 do, so he, my other american homie and i went to the bar and ended up at the titty place.  shit is like a unicorn, but it does happen.  two lone azn bzs came to the strip club.  could tell they ain't experienced cause they pullin out there stripper dollars unecessarily fast 2 tip even b4 stripper pull open her garter.  anyway we do rock paper scissors.  my american homeboy loses so he gotta holla.  he goes up to the strip table/counter and just talks.  it's been a while and contrary to what i thought would occur, he actually didn't get rejected.  something in my gut tells me they jbzs.  i could tell by the stupid kitson eco bag and blonde hair.

so me and other j homie go up and holla.  they here on vaca.  so we end up tipping bitches with them.  go to next live house bar.  play osama king game.  get them drunk.  i got to take one home to hotel and bang.  was able to make my curfew by 2am so my gf don't start yapping.

prob is that i drunkenly told her that i would pick her up (tonight's jbz) at 10am and take her 2 lunch.  i don't kno if i'm getting old and soft, but i feel like i should go spend the day with her, YET my inner badboy is telling me to just cut her short and go too work.  seems rude if i don't.  wtf is wrong with me?  somthing compelling me to go c her.  soon as i got home, i had to jump in the shower so my gf don't smell the other lady funk on me.

should i go and try to get a last quickie in?  or should i just say fuck it and go to work?  anyway imma wake up in 7 hours.  lemme kno.  don't here nuthin back then i'm just gonna go to work.

she was alright btw.  skinny.  small ass tits.  suct dik alright.   face maybe a b- tbh.

gunma ken hairstylist.  will post her drunk pic later. thanx rajio and bros

I dont get people who blatantly cheat on their gfs (curfew lmao) and tell the story on a public forum. wankers 

not really blatant irl cause nobody find out.   u havent cheated on yr gf (yet)?  good 4 u.  guarantee u wank more than me tho LOL

not really blatant irl cause nobody find out.   u havent cheated on yr gf (yet)?  good 4 u.  guarantee u wank more than me tho LOL

No never had and why would I wank more if I have a gf. We practically live together

Edited by Augustus

No never had and why would I wank more if I have a gf. We practically live together

how long u been in that relationship?  how long u been living together? honestly, kudos if u still like fuckin her.

but as time goes by, if you don't look for/get some puss outside the home, i guarantee u'll end up wankin.  that's cool...i guess

augustus is like 10 years younger than you (i think??) so very different life situations

also any gf that gives curfews probably not the best choice in first place

It's not really a curfew. She just start complaining around that time is all

dudes, give me an opinion on this i guess.

i met a girl and after that we been texting back and forth. its been good, casual and the only mildly flirtatious diversion was her posting a selfie and i made a joking remark about her messed up room. she said i should come over and help her clean. so i said yeah alright how bout this saturday. she said great but how bout we get lunch first and how shed hate for me to clean it up or whatever on an empty stomach. said id give her a call sat morning then

saturday is here, i gave her a call but no pick up (she sound cute on voicemail). i get on fb, shes on fb chat so:

me: rang you,

her: no you didn't!!!!

me: *rang her again same tho*

me: you still wanna get lunch

her: *after some time she 'types, erases, types, erases, types' and says* Ummm see this is my problem!!! I may have to rain check because my dad is coming home today and I have to go visit a friend in hospital so please can we do it another time. im so sorry

me: yeah okay, thats cool. ill be free next week

is this legit? is she saying such a thing cause of shyness or disinterest or? next step

dudes, give me an opinion on this i guess.

i met a girl and after that we been texting back and forth. its been good, casual and the only mildly flirtatious diversion was her posting a selfie and i made a joking remark about her messed up room. she said i should come over and help her clean. so i said yeah alright how bout this saturday. she said great but how bout we get lunch first and how shed hate for me to clean it up or whatever on an empty stomach. said id give her a call sat morning then

saturday is here, i gave her a call but no pick up (she sound cute on voicemail). i get on fb, shes on fb chat so:

me: rang you,

her: no you didn't!!!!

me: *rang her again same tho*

me: you still wanna get lunch

her: *after some time she 'types, erases, types, erases, types' and says* Ummm see this is my problem!!! I may have to rain check because my dad is coming home today and I have to go visit a friend in hospital so please can we do it another time. im so sorry

me: yeah okay, thats cool. ill be free next week

is this legit? is she saying such a thing cause of shyness or disinterest or? next step

honestly imo, you are backup.  if she was really in2 u, it wouldn't matter if dad is coming.  she'd had made time 4 u or would be callin/texting u often.  she probably would have specified as to when next week as well.  i'm thinkin that if nothing better comes along (in her opinion), she might consider meeting up.  there is a very small probability i could be wrong though.  sorry for the pessimism tho