OFFIClAL SUFU "DONT TOUCH YOUR SHT" CHALLENGE/SUPPORT GROUP

Gouf

fuck you Sufu! I literally had some of the worst shortest sex I ever had just now because of this challenge. Day 35 or some shit. God I might as well go back to jerking it ever other day.

• 3 weeks later...

"At school, his classmates commented on the boy’s problem and some said he asked them to connect to the webcam for being observed.

They further said that his attraction to women was extreme; he was attracted to all kind of women, regardless of texture physics, color and age."

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

fuck you Sufu! I literally had some of the worst shortest sex I ever had just now because of this challenge. Day 35 or some shit. God I might as well go back to jerking it ever other day.

I guess I should add. even after that night she actually called me to hook up again. Had to hang up on her because i was at dinner with my family.

Once again, WHY WE FIGHT

RULES:

DONT TOUCH YOUR SHIT.

YOU CAN HOOK UP AND FUCK AS MUCH AS YOU WANT. ITS ENCOURAGED.

THIS IS NOT SOME ABSTINENCE LITTLE BOYS GAME CONTEST.THIS ISNT A GAME. 1 WEEK INTO IT AND YOU WILL START HAVING HALLUCINATIONS I WISH I WAS LYING.

YOU WILL HAVE VIVID, NOW AND THEN VERY WET, DREAMS PROBABLY AFTER 5 or 6 DAYS INTO IT..... THIS WILL NEVER STOP.

IF YOU SUCCEED YOU WILL FIND INCREASED ENERGY, FOCUS, CONFIDENCE, AND POSITIVITY IN YOUR LIFE.

IF YOU FAIL DO NOT BE ASHAMED, MANY HAVE FAILED BEFORE YOU. IMPORTANT THING IS TO HOP BACK ON N TRY AGAIN. (IF YOU WANT)

On a serious tip. WEEK 1 to WEEK 2 is the hardest. really. like, itl pain you on the day 5-8 stretch. But once you get past week 2 you'll be fine, then its up to you how long you want to pan it out.

If youv been in shit moods lately or life as of late hasn't been going your way then in all honesty I HIGHLY suggest this. Sht is like wonderdrug.

This thread will serve as a support group. God knows you'll need it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHeHTaB9LTg

I read somewhere that doctors have seen guys lose up to 2 inches off their erection if they don't masturbate as often as they'd like to be having sex. So…unless you're getting laid often and or can afford to lose those inches, I wouldn't recommend this challenge.