OFFIClAL SUFU "DONT TOUCH YOUR SHT" CHALLENGE/SUPPORT GROUP

Gouf

• 2 weeks later...

I will hit day 14 tomorrow. Currently I feel like I am dying. My balls hurt and my dick jumps at 10pm. Maybe I have become a little more flirtatious but I'm still sexless and it is clawing away at me. I am posting this at 1:40am wide awake eating ritz crackers and preparing for work at 6:00 this morning. I need a girl so bad right now.

I will hit day 14 tomorrow. Currently I feel like I am dieing. My balls hurt and my dick jumps at 10pm. Maybe I have become a little more flirtatious but I'm still sexless and it is clawing away at me. I am posting this at 1:40am wide awake eating ritz crackers and preparing for work at 6:00 this morning. I need a girl so bad right now.

show them the hunger in your eyes

i wish you a delightful feast soon

just don't try to cook it yourself, if you know what i mean

(do not let that boy cook)

345528835b328a8acd2.jpg

aight i'm in for real. my vpn suscription is over and i found someone to discharge that duty. i'm moving out in 10 days and will try my best until at least early august.

I failed miserably and went on a rampage. Shit got out of hand or wait in hand.

Going to try to get back on the wagon Tomorrow. I have to admit during the time I stopped, I was doing a bunch of productive shit. Not so much anymore.

shit is bad for your soul pretty sure, I mean I definitely feel like there is an addict component to it that you noticeably shake and then from there it's just liberation, man.

and when was was the last time you had a fullon nocturnal emission cycle? shit is wild in case you've forgotten

I'm at at least 30 days - was like a good week into my previous self-deprivation when nova spur went ahead and gave me some inspiration by bumping thread. Since day 5 of official start I've been looking at the kate upton thread religiously too - got to admit alison brie on the last page was a little bit unexpected/fucked up to sneak in here of all places, but otherwise, don't give a fuck. Still being lazier than I'd like but meh, it's summer.

I failed miserably and went on a rampage. Shit got out of hand or wait in hand.

Going to try to get back on the wagon Tomorrow. I have to admit during the time I stopped, I was doing a bunch of productive shit. Not so much anymore.

Dude! I don't know what's up with your dick but if it changes the way you act, you're doing it wrong!

The only difference between when I stopped and when I would fap, was that I was willing to bang a bitch randomly.

Do you guys touch your shit for a big block of time and do it during the day or something? Dang

Dude! I don't know what's up with your dick but if it changes the way you act, you're doing it wrong!

The only difference between when I stopped and when I would fap, was that I was willing to bang a bitch randomly.

Do you guys touch your shit for a big block of time and do it during the day or something? Dang

Ahahaha I don't know man. I dont go on marathons or anything but for some reason I get kinda lazy after a fap.

Officially day 30! Instead of waking up at 8am I now get out the bed at 11am. Also my co-workers called me sexually frustrated. I can feel an intervention coming on.