OFFIClAL SUFU "DONT TOUCH YOUR SHT" CHALLENGE/SUPPORT GROUP

Gouf

RULES:

DONT TOUCH YOUR SHIT.

YOU CAN HOOK UP AND FUCK AS MUCH AS YOU WANT. ITS ENCOURAGED.

THIS IS NOT SOME ABSTINENCE LITTLE BOYS GAME CONTEST.THIS ISNT A GAME. 1 WEEK INTO IT AND YOU WILL START HAVING HALLUCINATIONS I WISH I WAS LYING.

YOU WILL HAVE VIVID, NOW AND THEN VERY WET, DREAMS PROBABLY AFTER 5 or 6 DAYS INTO IT..... THIS WILL NEVER STOP.

IF YOU SUCCEED YOU WILL FIND INCREASED ENERGY, FOCUS, CONFIDENCE, AND POSITIVITY IN YOUR LIFE.

IF YOU FAIL DO NOT BE ASHAMED, MANY HAVE FAILED BEFORE YOU. IMPORTANT THING IS TO HOP BACK ON N TRY AGAIN. (IF YOU WANT)

Doesn't say anything about partners, but I assume that qualifies under the 'you can hook up as much as you like' rule.

I'm currently at at least a week and a half.

only thing you got to do is get past that knee-jerk fap reflex until you wake up without the wood or desire to touch yourself. then like 24 hours after that your sex drive will stop being as self centered and you just have to fight your brain trying to tell you that it would be ok to fap just once as you no longer really need it. then the battle really begins as everything gets shitty boring in some aspect