November- Demonito

December- Callejeros

January-Zissou

Feburary- Jimmyc

March- raworkshop

April- Photo

May- Klue

June- Now we need someone to make up for august

sounds good, i guess we'll add you to the list.

btw xchen, when(if) you get the jeans and want some different color suspenders i'll get ryan at stronghold to send you a pair

^^^That would be cool, I mean as long as Stronghold or Medine doesn't object I don't see why we couldn't just keep sending them around as long as there are people interested in wearing them.

One of the best things about this tour is that you get to experience a pair of jeans that are completely different and are a hard sell when you haven't tried placing them in your wardrobe. In addition with something this unique its nice to get an idea of how often you'd feel comfortable wearing them.

I'm ready for them but I haven't heard from API yet. I'll PM him today. As far as suspenders I'll be wearing the one's that come with them for sure but if we want to have a couple pairs going around I think that would be cool as well.

yeah, i think some blue or black suspenders would be awesome.

i really like be added to this tour, thanks.

these jeans are really something different and im looking forward to showing you guys around. i think i already know some places you will just find incredible.

sure, we'll send these off as long as people in interesting places want to wear them and they're still in one piece..

and yes xchen is suppose to get them next

June- Medine

July- mpcec

August- API (failed month)

September- xchen

October- JacoBlue

November- Demonito

December- Callejeros

January-Zissou

Feburary- Jimmyc

March- raworkshop

April- Photo

May- Klue

June- NoName

July- akuma no uta

yeah, i think some blue or black suspenders would be awesome.

i really like be added to this tour, thanks.

these jeans are really something different and im looking forward to showing you guys around. i think i already know some places you will just find incredible.

Vote for blue...

Stronghold (not sure if its all their jean) are vanity size 2, so they're tagged size +2 is what you have. So, the tagged 31 is actually a 33 in the waist. They might be a bit slimmer then you would ideally like them.

Good luck for the rest of the tour guys. Keep it going.

So I PM'd API but still no response. I guess on the plus side he logged in 5 days ago, which makes me hopeful that he isn't ignoring our PMs and is just busy. Jimmy since you're a mod would you be able to send him an email, maybe that would get his attention?