Vintage/Inspired Military & Workwear Clothing Center

technicolor

Just ordered the Buzz Rickson's repro of this khaki/olive drab USN N-1 Paul Newman is wearing. Should get it a week from today. Very stoked.

I have that one also, lmk how it fits you.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know of a place that sells vintage-inspired canvas ball caps? I want something simple that is devoid of any branding or logos.

Does anyone know of a place that sells vintage-inspired canvas ball caps? I want something simple that is devoid of any branding or logos.

Eastman Leather makes this, the B-1:

B-1.jpg

They also make this, the A-3 mechanic's hat:

A-3.jpg

I was going to direct you to ballcap.com - but they are now out of business. They made original style repro hats; wool flannel, leather sweatbands. I hat them me a 1930 White Sox hat.

DocBlue- thanks, but I need something with a brim. The sun is way too intense here.

Jake- That A-3 woudld be perfect if I could find it in natural canvas...

Best I could find is a light khaki fatigue hat, probably not the style you're looking for:

khakifatiguecap.JPG

Yeah, not really what I am looking for. Thanks, though! I just want a plain ball cap. Doesn't need to be repro or anything...

Yeah, not really what I am looking for. Thanks, though! I just want a plain ball cap. Doesn't need to be repro or anything...

you can email ballcaps and they might still make you one.