SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

was buttoning back up and looked down to realise the button popped off!

lucky it's the last fly button.. im still wearing these and its not too obvious that there's a button missing

will just deal with it till i get some replacement of some sort.

i know huh.. i'm paro now. starting to button/unbotton as carefully as possible.

Got bored...here are some detail shots with poor lighting...

IMG_1893.jpg

IMG_1912.jpg

IMG_1922.jpg

IMG_1931.jpg

IMG_1948.jpg

Like I said not too much hard wear but should pick up in a few weeks. I spend alot of time sitting on my ass so the seat seems to be fading faster than anything else....also the last picture is of my knee...

Ehh horrible effort of posting an update...

Half a month of wear. (Used flash, no where enough light in my dorm.)

I don't do much as of yet, just sitting in lecture halls.

Haha, nice.

I feel like flash always gives you a look into the future of your denim.

Looks like a good future. :D

Update!

Not too much going on here either, I sit around a lotttttt.

I keep wearing these into the heat and my mom keeps insisting "You need some new shorts!" Nah, I'll get through it. :rolleyes:

All pics were with flash, they're darker in person.

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg

Had a tailor sew the tab on, she didn't do a great job of it though. :( I might get it resewn when I eventually need something else done with them.

IMG_0758.jpg

I can tell that I'm going to get a pocketbag fade from these on my left leg, which is awesome. Right side is unfortunately where my cell phone lives, so that'll come in soon.

my belt is actually a belt made by unlucky from styleforum. It's natural untanned, the du also makes wallets and other leather goodies. If you google search "unlucky leather" he's the 2nd link given

edit: oops you're gonna have to put a little more effort into searching than that :) (can't link outside forums here)

Our_Benefactor and motion, where did you get your tan belts from ??? those look really nice, it seems as though a lot of people around here have tan belts...

I got a LeatherGoodsConnection Bridle Leather Belt, 1.5in wide, natural color, nickel, #6 buckle, one keeper.

It was pricier than the tanner belt, but it's also a richer color, thicker, and softer. I also preferred the leather keeper loop as opposed to the tiny metal one on the tanners.

I got a LeatherGoodsConnection Bridle Leather Belt, 1.5in wide, natural color, nickel, #6 buckle, one keeper.

It was pricier than the tanner belt, but it's also a richer color, thicker, and softer. I also preferred the leather keeper loop as opposed to the tiny metal one on the tanners.

Hey, I got the same belt too!

Hey guys -

I like the look of these jeans, looking to cop a used pair if anyone is planning to drop out of the contest. Looking for a "size 32" already soaked preferably. But also let me know if any of you have anything close to that and we can talk.

PM me and we can talk about price.

The rise on these seems pretty killer. The measurements on these are tiny in the back - 12 inches? smaller than my "low rise" gap jeans. What do you guys think? Is your ass always hanging out?

The rise on these seems pretty killer. The measurements on these are tiny in the back - 12 inches? smaller than my "low rise" gap jeans. What do you guys think? Is your ass always hanging out?

Honestly these are very form fitting jeans. Selfedge labels them as straight legs (slighty skinny) they are actually closer to the skinny side unless you size up. As for the rise they are perfect, especially for us skinny guys with no ass. As for ass hanging out it never happens to me (this also might be due to not havin booty :( .)

All in all, they actually sit pretty normal on the waist when it comes to back and the front rise is also not that low...look at panda's fit pics for reference (there are plenty of fit pics to refer to actually.)

Here's my recent progress. Still no bike riding, just sitting on my ass, walking, and driving. Of course the flash pictures show more of the color loss.

SUFU_update_1.jpg

SUFU_update_2.jpg

SUFU_update_3.jpg

SUFU_update_4.jpg

SUFU_update_5.jpg

this is going to sound retarded, but.. i ordered true to size for my DB and i ended up losing weight ( have to wear my eternals with belt, my somets(what im working now) need a belt as well )...

anyways i didnt anticipating on losing an inch of my waist now my DB's are so loose, any suggestions? should i alter the waist or just wear em?

Man, I can't even imagine how tough altering the waist would be. Maybe try hot soak/ dryer and just wear them with a belt. To be honest, mine have stretched out and are practically unwearable beltless, so it should still work out with a belt.