Zombie Defense Task Force Thread

Mr Waffles

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do not take cover in a school (too many staircases)

carry sword/machete/guns (mad guns) and nightvision goggles

best place in my town is the power plant because there are few staircases

and it is very open so zombies cannot sneak up on me and eat my brains

I only know that there are few staircases because of a field trip.

mad guns mad swords and lots of ammo.

and maybe some molotov cocktails to set zombies ablaze.

do not take cover in a school (too many staircases)

carry sword/machete/guns (mad guns) and nightvision goggles

and it is very open so zombies cannot sneak up on me and eat my brains

I only know that there are few staircases because of a field trip.

mad guns mad swords and lots of ammo.

and maybe some molotov cocktails to set zombies ablaze.

what if your molotov cocktail sets the power plant on fire? nuclear reactor melt down! zombie radiation :(

and it is very open so zombies cannot sneak up on me and eat my brains.

even if it's very open and it makes it harder for the zombies to "sneak up" on you, it makes it even easier for a horde to fck rush you down from all directions. It's clearly best to find some place decently closed off with a chokepoint of focus if you really need to hold down against the horde.

Anyone thinking of going to a military base needs to get their head out of their ass. Unless you can bring something to the table (women, food, certain skills, etc.) there is no way they are going to take you. It's very possible they'd just shoot you on the spot.

I've always wondered why more people didn't just hide in high rises. Sure, eventually you have to come down and find supplies but you are relatively safe for the time being, especially compared to being in a house.

notice i didn't say we were going to break into the place. why would they kill a fellow survivor?

if it's every man for himself, ya'll better watch your backs.

molotov cocktails do not work. zombies feel no pain. you'll just have burning zombies wandering around lighting everything on fire, while causing even more attention for other zombies to come your way.

truth.

i think best thing to do is to get some sort of acid or other corrosive agent that can destroy the zombies' flesh, because once they're just skeletons they can't do shit. and just fill a moat with that shit, and you're good.

molotov cocktails do not work. zombies feel no pain. you'll just have burning zombies wandering around lighting everything on fire, while causing even more attention for other zombies to come your way.

vistazombies.jpg

Also for weapons i think bow and arrows would be pretty good. That is if you knew how to use it. You can always make your own arrows and its quiet too.

aite if all it takes to kill a zombie is kill the brain, then walking on the bottom of the ocean/sea would kill them. also, sitting them on fire would probably burn off the zombies body parts, if not killing the brain due to intense heat.

molotov is good idea, stock the car trunk up on alchohal and rags.

also, to the power plant thing being all open and shit, not a good idea. think of a 300 type choke shit where there is only 1 entrance to defend. on the other hand, if the hoard is bigger than you can kill, then you are fucked

best thread ever

1- get a sweet outfit consisting of a tough ass leather jacket, gloves hat facemask-type-scarf, cargo pants, army boots

2- realize that my cool outfit won't matter if i am dead so i go and make a nailbat, get a trenchknife, and then as many guns as i can possibly find

3- find other people, preferably kunk

4- kill mad zombies all the time, also try to survive and find food and shelter yknow

fucking love zombies (no homo)

get yourself a hacker. with all of the cctv you'd be able to see hoards of undead fuckers coming long before any biting started.

if in doubt, go down in a hail of gunfire and take as many zombies with you as you can.