Zombie Defense Task Force Thread

Mr Waffles

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets face it guys, no one is gonna be all macho and shit when it hits. lol.

I will probably be the geeky azn kid that blows up a lot of shit but in the end gets eaten when the hoard comes and I can't fight hand-to-hand

Why do we fear zombism?

What if there are unseen benefits in embracing this no-lifestyle?

I would imagine as a zom u iz str8 chillin, eat w/e u want, never have to wash ur jeanz, always roll w/ a posse, dont gotta work, can robocop whatever you want, get to chase peepz..

btw zombies kno how to slow they roll

I'd try to get to my friend's house. Dude's dad has a shit ton of guns, a truck, jeep, food storage, explosives etc. A lot of this got added when he thought obama was going to send the terrorists to his house when he got elected but it would serve us in our fight against the zombies well. Plus my friend is about to be in the air force so we'd be calling air strikes allll day of course.

yo son we talkin bout realistic zombies. these mofos is rotting flesh, so they can't be havin no spiderman-like powers.

automatic guns is just too much noise and a waste of bullets. shotguns also too much noise and you HAVE to get close for it to count. 9milly or glock, 1 shot in the head and you good money plus the ammo is easy to get.

also i wanna add some type of mask/helmet that protects you from infected blood splashes in case you need to go close combat mode. but that also doesn't block your hearing/peripheral vision.

zombie survival guide and world war z are your friends.

I only had zombie apocolypse nightmares as a kid

and they always went like this:

I'm getting chased somewhere, I end up hiding from whatever I'm getting chased by, humans (people in the area) fail to prevent complete takeover, I somehow escape.

1st time I remember that a ghost gave me a cell phone charger and I got help

2nd time LITERALLY, I'M SERIOUS, the Wu-Tang Clan showed me the way out of town to escape

I think I'm gonna stock up on anti-zombie supplies right now and hoarde them, keep enough for myself. Then at the first sign of zombie outbreak, resell it like it was Supreme on supermarket to all you l8 passers, then cop real jawnz and continue to rock in post-apocalyptic America. I would carefully choose a post-apocalyptic wardrobe anyway, so it'd all work out.

EDIT: I think cottonduck should save us in his steam-powered aviation craft.

Who is the most remotely located person on this board? Once you hit the open road in the weeks after, you probably have mad mobility except for the threat of biker gangs, militias, and whatnot.

What would be the best whip once you make it out the city? Nineties hummer? Bus (with welded up windows)? Mack truck?

I live in a pretty rural area + i got a 4wd toyota with a camper & a rav4+ dad has hunting equips + we own a farm + lots of nearby rivers creeks etc! all you city folks are gonna die!!!!!

EDIT: you must play l4d religiously to join me unless you are a girl and is willing to exchange sex for chicken nuggets

if there is time to plan and get settled, i think a good location to post up would be some sort of small prison or jail (assuming you can actually get in the jail). a jail has a lot of useful facilities you could use. you couldnt do it alone, youd need a small crew of people. as for weapons, heavy machine guns and automatic rifles would be the best option. i imagine that you dont need too much experience to fuck shit up with a heavy machine gun.

youd need a couple of people posted up in the watch towers to warn the rest when they are comming. id choose a dead end corridor within the jail for the place i have to hold down. assuming the zombs will eventually get in the jail, the watchmen would have to cause as much damage as possible before retrieving and joining with the rest. maybe there could be a simple explosive setup on the outskirts. after detonating, the watchmen would have to secure all the doors behind them while joining with the rest. in the dead end corridor, maybe in teams of two, id place a team in a cell directly at the end and a team at each side. ideally, each team would have two heavy machine guns; one shoots, one reloads. also, the teams would have to be elevated enough to avoid friendly fire.

in a last stand situation, the teams could secure themselves in their respective cells and concentrate all fire at the entrance of the corridor. a never ending heavy machine gun trifecta. survival would now depend on the amount of water, food and ammunition.

this thread is awesome.

edit: didnt see Brad Pitt's post, but thats whats up.