Left Field Jeans

scotty2

If y'all ever do un-sanforized, please put the actual size on the label instead of the size that it will (might) shrink to. Because they never shrink the amount that they say they will. Too many variables.

Key words in bold.  The best thing you can do is a little research on seasons or lots and shoot for a ballpark.  Hell, if it's ballpark it will more or less work in my experience.

I just picked up an unsanforized pair -- happybabyyoga you'll be happy to hear I have something else to wear haha.  After my admittedly intense and against-the-grain shrinking methods I'm damn near 4 inches down in the waist alone.

LF, is this mess of variables why you don't do unsanforized?  Goominim does make a valid point that within a lot from the same bolt you can expect +/- similar results.  But there again..."+/- similar"...it's just a different game.

If anyone wants something that will shrink, get the kuroki 15oz greasers and wash them in hot. you'll lose about a size.

Hey guys! Sorry I'm so late on posting pictures, I had a pretty busy week.

So, last weekend I went to a Childish Gambino show, it was pretty good. I'm glad he played some of his older stuff. After the show it was raining hard and we didn't have an umbrella so the sweatpants got soaked. Here I am looking very happy waiting for the PATH:

DPoXdPE.jpg

The following day I threw them in the washing machine and then in the dryer on low. I didn't get too much shrinkage. If anything they fit is similar to when I first got them.

So here are some fit pics from today:

Of course I'm browsing /r/rawdenim

gt5MNaE.jpg

dx8FPdZ.jpg

JIb00Ep.jpg

LPsTaXR.jpg?1

The cuff is fading the fastest so far

9yBtlt7.jpg

bGGGNbW.jpg

I also saw that you guys have the Candiani denim in stock now. I definitely have to head out to Ridgehood this week to try them on.

@UkeNo congrats on the house! I really like Robyns sweater. I would seriously rock it.

Edited by EmperorSelassieEye

@UkeNo congrats on the house! I really like Robyns sweater. I would seriously rock it.

took a couple pictures of people rockin' LF in the shop this week.

as always, miss malia and jr miss Kristina lookin' lovely in their LF striped long sleeve tees. (look at the pattern my iphone captured from them!!) Check out Kristina's Chelsea's too.

Andrew is rockin' his natural indigo greasers and his indigo terry sweatshirt. Malia has a lot more photos from that day. follow her on insta miss_malia for more.

6E493E8D-B922-42A1-BE8B-B204D70AD7EA_zps

BD01A44C-394E-4D31-A411-0E3AB7A87075_zps

big week for the l/s stripe tee. here's eric in a knew pair of greasers too.

A38F3B61-D79E-47A0-9501-C06403D40911_zps

cameron (cameron-photo.com), is a sweet photographer and a great friend of the shop. i've been on two boundary waters camping trips with him and his olive japanese duck miner chinos. he's been wearing them almost every time i've seen him in in those two years. he's very happy to have a brand new pair of the exact same pants. sweet photo-bomb from my cone broken twill greasers on the left of both shots.

92454310-059C-4830-9F1B-372F3E8DB39F_zps

F0D59F64-31FB-4C36-B885-64DF8ED2531D_zps

Wow.  Nice pictures Satchel.  Love that stripe tee - very tough to photograph.

My indigo sweats made it down to DC for opening weekend of the Nationals.  I'm a big Braves fan so I always try to catch any games that are reasonably close to NY.  I'll try to post some pictures of my sweats this week.  I feel like a roadtrip is always a good way to get some progress going.

took a couple pictures of people rockin' LF in the shop this week.

as always, miss malia and jr miss Kristina lookin' lovely in their LF striped long sleeve tees. (look at the pattern my iphone captured from them!!) Check out Kristina's Chelsea's too.

Andrew is rockin' his natural indigo greasers and his indigo terry sweatshirt. Malia has a lot more photos from that day. follow her on insta miss_malia for more.

6E493E8D-B922-42A1-BE8B-B204D70AD7EA_zps

BD01A44C-394E-4D31-A411-0E3AB7A87075_zps

big week for the l/s stripe tee. here's eric in a knew pair of greasers too.

A38F3B61-D79E-47A0-9501-C06403D40911_zps

cameron (cameron-photo.com), is a sweet photographer and a great friend of the shop. i've been on two boundary waters camping trips with him and his olive japanese duck miner chinos. he's been wearing them almost every time i've seen him in in those two years. he's very happy to have a brand new pair of the exact same pants. sweet photo-bomb from my cone broken twill greasers on the left of both shots.

92454310-059C-4830-9F1B-372F3E8DB39F_zps

F0D59F64-31FB-4C36-B885-64DF8ED2531D_zps

Kristina's got a nice fit on the Chelseas, how did she size them? 

Kristina's got a nice fit on the Chelseas, how did she size them? 

tight. haha the 31" cone 13oz was easier to button for her but she wanted kuroki so she just muscled through.  i think she hot soaked them from the knee down.

Alright guys.  Just snapped a couple pictures of my sweats.  1 wash.  Don't mean to talk trash but you guys are lucky I'm not in the running, because I think I'm gonna wear these things every day this year.

bOgP4Cp.jpg

PjdUvna.jpg

2NOLlyL.jpg

Got some roping on the chain stitched hem and even some train tracks showing up.  Sweats are fun - instant fade compared to denim.

My indigo sweats made it down to DC for opening weekend of the Nationals.  I'm a big Braves fan so I always try to catch any games that are reasonably close to NY. 

Glad I'm not the only one around here!

Alright guys.  Just snapped a couple pictures of my sweats.  1 wash.  Don't mean to talk trash but you guys are lucky I'm not in the running, because I think I'm gonna wear these things every day this year.

bOgP4Cp.jpg

PjdUvna.jpg

2NOLlyL.jpg

Got some roping on the chain stitched hem and even some train tracks showing up.  Sweats are fun - instant fade compared to denim.

Whoa. Those thighs and kneebags are unreal. Also, w2c cardigan.

By the way, I'll be in the city tomorrow afternoon, can I stop by the shop around 4ish?

Whoa. Those thighs and kneebags are unreal. Also, w2c cardigan.

By the way, I'll be in the city tomorrow afternoon, can I stop by the shop around 4ish?

Hey Roger.  Of course you can stop by.  We've got a busy day tomorrow.  Doing some shooting for the new denim and stuff, but should be a fun day.

The sweater is a vintage Cowichan that Christian gave me a couple months ago.  Too big for him (and me too), but it has a great Lightening zipper and love how heavy it is.

^damn, andrew! you're right about setting a high standard. those are looking great!

i love seeing everyone's mods.

stryker came by the shop with his modded pair on saturday. so dope. SO DOPE. mod-game stepped up by him big time. he should be posting about them soon.

suspense...

Just received the Greasers 23oz.... Well, those are really impressive! Denim looks and feels fantastic, rigid but still with a soft touch. Construction seems to be top notch! I really like the bandanas pocket bags. And I love the fit, straight legs, kind of a relaxed fit even if the rise is a bit high. I think those ones are really comfy, specially for someone like me with large thighs. More than happy with this purchase!

Will try to upload some pictures later.

Just received the Greasers 23oz.... Well, those are really impressive! Denim looks and feels fantastic, rigid but still with a soft touch. Construction seems to be top notch! I really like the bandanas pocket bags. And I love the fit, straight legs, kind of a relaxed fit even if the rise is a bit high. I think those ones are really comfy, specially for someone like me with large thighs. More than happy with this purchase!

Will try to upload some pictures later.

Wow, that was fast! When did yours ship?