Left Field Jeans

scotty2

Looking good!

I'd love to see what the olive drab looks like if you've got one laying around.

Here's a picture from my iPhone from a little while ago.  Richer in real life - not sure why it turned out looking a little washed out.  We'll get better pictures for the website.  :)

Gne9bq1.jpg

Edited by pepper davies

Perfect, just what I was looking for.

How is the fit compared to the other tees?

I love my indigo tee, wear it almost once a week.

Not much fading besides the pocket, where the stitching inside has left a bit of an imprint.

Until I get around to making the super lengthy post from the weekend, here is my favorite shot from the two rolls of film I shot.

Featuring jortslife and mfarmtown on the el. That is some PBJ level texture on those sweats. I can't stop admiring it. 

13424704285_565941b246_c.jpg

LKWfViTl.png

Apparently this is the new BBCode button, but it's being super wonky for me. I'm trying to make a post with lots of photos and for some reason that I cannot figure out, random photos are being posted in full size, regardless of the size i choose... 

Thanks--- now you can see the pic of my blue pocket leg!  haha

@mfarmtown I guess that being blue smurfs makes us die-hards.  we should get extra points for that!  I washed mine in cold then hung dry the first time.  Second wash was on hot and in dryer in hot to shrink.  Still shedding blue...  this too shall pass!  Have you washed yours yet?

Can you imagine if someone worked out in these for the duration of the contest?

That's kind of what I'm doing (wearing 3-4 times a week to gym) along with just normal wear.

Hoping that wearing them to the gym will bring out some interesting/uniques fades.

Edited by guthriegking

That's kind of what I'm doing (wearing 3-4 times a week to gym) along with just normal wear.

Hoping that wearing them to the gym will bring out some interesting/uniques fades.

if you squat and work them legs then most def.! Edited by ThinFinn

Me too...  I wearing them daily to walk the dog and then hang out.  I've noticed on the left side where the dog walks they are getting some fade.  Cool!

Hi everyone,  my name is Steve and I'm new to the forum. I'm a little late to the contest due to starting a new job. Here a few pics I snapped of my sweats while crossing the Golden Gate Bridge with my little brother last weekend. 

8ee959d3-c1d1-4d90-9c2d-b3bec6e43229_zps\

b6f391cb-ed96-4334-ad9d-9d14e40e6745_zps

Welcome to the contest!  Love SF.

Until I get around to making the super lengthy post from the weekend, here is my favorite shot from the two rolls of film I shot.

Featuring jortslife and mfarmtown on the el. That is some PBJ level texture on those sweats. I can't stop admiring it. 

13424704285_565941b246_c.jpg

Man, that really is some texture! It doesn't look that textured in the product shots.

Also, gotta love film! What film/lens/camera, etc?

we have a Jr. LF angel and a regular LF angel today:

here's Jr. Angel kristina, rockin' her new chelseas. unfortunately, she just took off her chambray work shirt in the last picture.

05B6CAEE-B553-4F57-96E6-35AC058BF7A1_zps

99A1CD78-9BB2-432B-8737-CC591793703B_zps

A2B38689-F25E-416A-BCCE-81CBDE061885_zps

it's been a crazy day of rain/snow here in Saint Paul today. Susan and Sandy posed for me while walking past the shop. susan is going with the march rain/snow-soak today on her sweats. i think sandy looks like cher with her hair wet like that.

E5159B7C-FFD5-447C-8011-FA60F3DC0EE8_zps

565B2211-0C04-4545-A0BF-41205BC63CA2_zps

Man, that really is some texture! It doesn't look that textured in the product shots.

Also, gotta love film! What film/lens/camera, etc?

Film really has that knack for revealing those beautiful details. I was shooting with a Nikon F5, 50mm 1.2 manual focus lens, and Fuji Superia Xtra 800. 

Film really has that knack for revealing those beautiful details. I was shooting with a Nikon F5, 50mm 1.2 manual focus lens, and Fuji Superia Xtra 800. 

oof, that is some heavy stuff! I've shot some stuff on my parent's old FM3 with a 50mm 1.8, my film favorites were tri-x and that kodak 200 stuff. Typical CVS stuff, but it's fun. I'd love to get a modern film camera if the opportunity ever presents itself.

if you squat and work them legs then most def.!

thats been my strategy over the last month. already seeing fading in the thighs and butt, mostly from lifting motions. i'll dump some pics soon.

also have a well faded pair of the indigo duck miners ill post. also waiting on some new indigo twill field pants to deliver. pepper davies hooked it up and let me buy the sales sample early. ill post a fit pic when the come.