super (or not) roommate : your experience/Fuck dumb fucking roommates that don't do..

IM SOLE CRAZY

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mega, yep it's winq.

as for the wok thing, naw i didn't make spaghetti sauce in a wok, but i was just giving an example of how much homie ate. making spaghetti sauce in a wok would be fine though... it's not like you gotta grill anything in the spaghetti anyways.

my roommate in res last year would bathe once a week, lie in bed watching grey's anatomy eating chips (slowly and with her mouth open, eugh), and wear huge roots sweatpants, uggs and dress shirts. it should be noted that she was also overweight and had really long, greasy hair. then she flunked out.

good example of someone eating dry snack.

my roommate in res last year would bathe once a week, lie in bed watching grey's anatomy eating chips (slowly and with her mouth open, eugh), and wear huge roots sweatpants, uggs and dress shirts. it should be noted that she was also overweight and had really long, greasy hair. then she flunked out.

maybe "dry snacks" would be more appropriate. when you said "dry snack" (singular) i thought of "dry mouth" aka "cottonmouth." or some brand of snack food called "dry snack."

PS is english not your first language? no hate, i'm an english teacher

mega, yep it's winq.

as for the wok thing, naw i didn't make spaghetti sauce in a wok, but i was just giving an example of how much homie ate. making spaghetti sauce in a wok would be fine though... it's not like you gotta grill anything in the spaghetti anyways.

naw there's nothing wrong with making spaghetti sauce in a wok but it would just make you superazn8oi.

maybe "dry snacks" would be more appropriate. when you said "dry snack" (singular) i thought of "dry mouth" aka "cottonmouth." or some brand of snack food called "dry snack."

i equated dry snack with dog food for some reason.

070323_dog_food.jpg

don't pluralize it. it's one unit. for example: roommate is eating cheese-its or a cookie chocolate oatmeal bar that has 35.8% less fat -- both are just dry snack. Indeed, they are technically dry snacks, but you would refer to both or either individually as dry snack.

"What is that bitch eating?"

"That bitch is eating DRY SNACK."

Bad roommates always indulge in dry snack.

The addition or removal of pluralization adds novelty. Example:

"Where are you going grandpa?"

"I am going to Walmarts."

"What are you going to buy grandpa?"

"I am going to buy dry snack at Walmarts."

This will conclude the english lesson for today.

don't pluralize it. it's one unit. for example: roommate is eating cheese-its or a cookie chocolate oatmeal bar that has 35.8% less fat -- both are just dry snack. Indeed, they are technically dry snacks, but you would refer to both or either individually as dry snack.

"What is that bitch eating?"

"That bitch is eating DRY SNACK."

Bad roommates always indulge in dry snack.

The addition or removal of pluralization adds novelty. Example:

"Where are you going grandpa?"

"I am going to Walmarts."

"What are you going to buy grandpa?"

"I am going to buy dry snack at Walmarts."

This will conclude the english lesson for today.

What the fuck?

A couple years ago my friend had a crazy roommate.

He would always call him when he was out and say like ... "Don't come back for 20 minutes, I'm jacking off."

One time we walked in on him tripping hard on shrooms. He was naked rolling around on the floor asking where he was.

Same kid got a turtle the next year, he would try to feed the thing junk food and hamburger meat all the time, made their apartment smell like shit. Don't think that turtle lived too long.

13 eggs disappeared overnight.

my roommate made a 13 egg scrambled egg meal for him and his gf.

this is the first time i actually said what the fuck out loud in shock (to something of this manner). too bad he wasnt here to hear it.

what the fuck is going on here?

oh. and everything only matters because we split the grocery bill down the middle (something we agreed on in the beginning), and guess who eats more?

WHOA that's out of control, man. although i have to say, splitting the grocery bill is something i would NEVER do with a roommate. i always bought my own shit.

it'll be sweet payback when his egg-eating ways lead to an early heart attack . . .

L O L.

Some guy just scraped up my roommate's car badly in our complex parking lot while he was trying to back out of a parking space. There was a Roto Rooter truck trying to empty out the septic tank of our building, and it blocked that guy's way. He thought he could make it, but he made some nice and large scrapes to roommate's car.

Am I supposed to feel bad? ha ha ha.

i recently hit the roomate jack-pot. put an add for the room up and was only getting responses from the biggest goons ever. then with actually one day before the 1st (when rent is due) in walks this belgian sex-fox who was a [this is my favorite part] constestant on BELGIUM'S NEXT TOP MODEL and was like 'i'll take it.' nicest chick i've ever met in my life too and ive only known her for like 7 days. booyah :cool:.

i recently hit the roomate jack-pot. put an add for the room up and was only getting responses from the biggest goons ever. then with actually one day before the 1st (when rent is due) in walks this belgian sex-fox who was a [this is my favorite part] constestant on BELGIUM'S NEXT TOP MODEL and was like 'i'll take it.' nicest chick i've ever met in my life too and ive only known her for like 7 days. booyah :cool:.

pics or it didn't happen

whoa i don't even like chicks and i'm still astounded +rep

snapsss...... which one !? PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I the only one who's fucking grossed out by this, or is it common or something???

WTF!

i assure you, shit is not comon, shit is weird as fuck. i pretendded to be cool with it but aftewars disceintefcte the fuc k out of saaid computer. oaaaaaaaah fuck i7m goin gto bed godddamn hajapnese keyboards.