super (or not) roommate : your experience/Fuck dumb fucking roommates that don't do..

IM SOLE CRAZY

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simply put, I've had experiences with shitty roommates for two years now which is why I'm leaving and living off campus with a few friends next year.

First roommate reminded me of my dad. Had a timed schedule, slept at 10 every night. If I brought a girl over he'd lecture me about how he feels uncomfortable around girls. If I went on the computer past his bed time he'd lecture me about feeling uncomfortable with the light. So much more, but hes gone.

My ex gfs roommate was a hoot, first girl I met that was hot but was dirty as fuck and she was the reason why I made this thread. Pictures and all the news about her are on the first pages.

My first roommate sophomore year was fucking terrible. This small annoying Vietnamese kid. I could barely understand a word he said and all he did was blast Brittney Spears. I guess she is popular in Vietnam or something? He pissed me off, would blast that shit at all times of the day.

I thought he'd have common sense, but no I was wrong. He would blast it while I'd sleep and only when I'd tell him it was bothering me would he turn it off.

I got fed up and then I switched rooms to live with this kid that I thought was a good kid.

Boy was I wrong, dirty, smelly, nasty as fuck.

I never experienced such a terrible roommate before him and I regret living with him over obnoxious midget vietcong.

Huge description with lovely pictures coming next post.

How the fuck do you deal with persistent liars?

I've had genuinely stupid roommates in the past, but liars are 500x worse, especially if they do it constantly even for little things.

I'd shit in the watertank behind their toilet but it'd be pretty obvious who did it. What other options do I have?

My roommate is 1st year was super nice du, he was one of the floor leaders and extremely polite and responsible.

2nd year was fucking shitty though. This brah from Kelowna B.C. was the dirtiest motherfucker I've met. Shit in the toilet, food in the bathroom (along with my utensils), a bag of beer bottles that was so big the cleaning guy asked me if we were collecting them because he couldn't take it out. I don't know who taught this fucking guy in school because he used the spinning platter inside our microwave as a plate, and it'd go missing for weeks because he kept it inside his room. One night he came home drunk, took out my pizzapops from the freezer, heated them, and threw them around our kitchen. good thing that fucker cleaned up when he sobered up. never paid for a goddamn thing, ate all my food, complained i never took him grocery shopping to his brother because he thought i had a car but i obviously didn't, and broke my ps2. the guy is just genuinely uncultured so whatever, bro.

now I got caught up in gurl-drama because i live in a house with 4 girls (wreak havoc on the plumbing.)

i never wanted a roomie in college... i only had one twice the whole time, and it was the same dude, i did not mind him until he broke my bed while fucking in it when i was home for the weekend.

i hate fucking roommates, cause of that i have barely spoken to him since, or at all.

my first roomie in college was my best friend from back in the days. all we did was get hi, had a massive glass bong collection in the closet and lots of coke on our glass living room table.

second roomie was a drug dealer and gave me all the drugs i wanted. life was sweet.

third roommate was a dj (pinoy too) and all we did was scratch records and get hi.

bottome line - choose your roommates wisely.

I was taking a shower, my roommate picks the lock on the bathroom door, walks into the washroom despite us having a fairly sheer shower curtain, picks up the garbage and walks out without saying anything. We have TWO other garbage cans in the house..

He also does things like keeps a chess board/chess pieces in the freezer and plays music so loud sometimes that it a) wakes me up B) makes it so loud i cannot listen to my own music c) makes it so loud i cannot watch tv d)makes it so loud i can't think

Guest Phrost
now I got caught up in gurl-drama because i live in a house with 4 girls (wreak havoc on the plumbing.)

you would think living with girls would be great

nigga let me tell you

bitches clog the toilet all time with their fucking tampons and pads and leave disgusting globs of hair in the drain. bitch got the nerve to complain why the bath was clogged. one bitch didn't flush the toilet with piss and period blood. another bitch i lived with came home drunk and left the toilet seat up. how nigga. HOW

edit

don't understand hate on roommates who keep to themselves and stay in their separate rooms. i used to sleep in a open living room sharing a wall with the kitchen. absolutely no privacy whenever a roommate came home or went to the fridge. now live with a friend and gf. shit sucks

don't understand hate on roommates who keep to themselves and stay in their separate rooms.

i got hate on for this. i was living with 5 other dudes junior year of college, across the street from a sorority, so needless to say there were parties like nearly every night. none of those fuckers smoked weed, so when i didn't want to drink i go chill with the homies. actually, i spent most of my time at friends' places as opposed to my own... been doing this for awhile.

i lived with a girl one summer, and she was a fucking dime piece. she cooked for me and walked around in those little boy shorts... dayum, what a great summer. we were pretty good friends too (she be fucking my good friend)

my freshman year of college, my roomate was the most flamboyant homosexual you could ever meet. on the first day of classes he wore a shirt that said "i kiss boys" and he plastered his side of the dorm with rainbow flags and incubus posters. really nice guy, but damn, incubus... really? he was barely ever there, so i had the place to myself a lot, but those damn incubus posters always pissed me off. (although i put up playboy posters on my side, so i'm sure the feeling was mutual) never once caught him having gay sex either, which was nice. his boyfriend was ugly (no homo)

I live with three pretty awesome religious dudes. agnostic myself, but dayam if their behavior doesn't inspire me to figure out what they're smoking.

totally chill, laid-back guys who bake cookies, cook stew and just are all around a bunch of cool dudes to hang out with. sure they don't drink or smoke, but I don't have to worry about my stuff going missing or roommates going nuclear at 4:30a and pissing on my bicycles.

I live with three pretty awesome religious dudes. agnostic myself, but dayam if their behavior doesn't inspire me to figure out what they're smoking.

totally chill, laid-back guys who bake cookies, cook stew and just are all around a bunch of cool dudes to hang out with. sure they don't drink or smoke, but I don't have to worry about my stuff going missing or roommates going nuclear at 4:30a and pissing on my bicycles.

you are already falling under the spell. go have some unprotected sex and pray to allah and satan.

Freshman year of college i met my roommate for the first time coming into the room as he was trying to have sex with his girlfriend while taking xanax. later that week i come into the room with him cutting lines with his ID card. the year was pretty strange since i was a first year and my two roommates were second years. Pretty much have been in the room during banging sessions of both roommates. Kinda weird, but definitely pushed me to meet a lot of people on the floor.

i now live with 5 guys who are all pretty kickass. communal weed stash, alcohol is no problem, and they created a makeshift beerpong table. 5/6 of us play instruments, so its nice to be slightly competitive in getting better and having similar interests. no pissing on bicycles yet, but our 1 bathroom to 6 guys gets a little destroyed as the toilet can't handle so much dookie blasting on a daily basis.

• 3 weeks later...

So i got my housing assignment last summer,and found out I was stuck with this straight up guido kid from Jersey. First day I get here we meet, he seems chill, I'm okay with him. It just goes downhill from there. First of all, he has a huge tub of hair gel that manages to get all over the sink area. He also sprays his toothpaste foam I guess when he brushes his teeth, cause that shit be all over the place.

Also, he buys shit exclusively from Armani Exchange and Express. In fact, he has his Armani Exchange bags on display, I guess he's proud to shop diffusion. He also wears matching track suits and headbands to the gym. Ever seen My New Haircut? That's actually him.

Story! He comes back one night from a club and he's talking to his friend on the phone. This is a paraphrased transcript:

"Yeah, they fucking kicked my friends out of the club cause they had fakes! What the fuck! If we were back in Jersey, they wouldn't have fuckin messed with me. They would've fuckin known who I am, they wouldn't have touched my fuckin boys. They're my bros, I had to get my revenge for them. Yeah, I got my fucking revenge. You know what I fuckin did? Yeah, I fuckin stole like 5 shot glasses. Yeah, and I got a fuckin wine glass too. Yeah, I got those fuckers back! Fuck yeah!"

I'm completely serious.

He's also taken to being too lazy tolift the seat up when pees. I've confronted him about this. He hasn't changed. I've been cleaning it up with his toothbrush.

He's also a seriously racist motherfucker. He was walking with a friend of mine, who is Egyptian, and when they passed a guy from the Middle East, he mutters "Fuckin towelheads". Also, night before inauguration (we live in DC), "No, I'm not going to go see that fuckin nigger get inaugurated". <- That's my main issue with him.

There's more, but I think that will suffice when I say that I hate my roommate. At least I tend to not be here unless I'm sleeping, so i rarely meetup with him.

I share a bathroom with about 16 of those dudes (floor bathroom concept) and in reality, they were raised quite poorly, so living on their own, they have no idea how to function when they don't have their mothers or cleaning ladies to clean up after them.

can't wait to get the fuck outta here and get my own apartment.

Larry your roommate sounds like a dick.

I finally got around to posting about my roommate. Pictures and all as well.

So first of all, I share a bathroom with two dirty Viet kids. One of them was my old roommate and I changed rooms because he was loud, obnoxious, blasted music/movies way too much and was an overall dick.

So I went to the room right next to mine because it had this quiet innocent looking black dude. He seemed harmless enough! The kid doesn't even have any personal items at all! And at the time he didn't even have a laptop.

Fuck I made a huge mistake though.

Nastiest piece of shit I've ever met.

First I'll start with his constant bitching. Everyone that knows him, hates him because ALL he does is bitch.

Some examples

My friend knocks on door

His response "Gosh its twelve in the afternoon what the hell do they want"

My friend comes in with a drink

His response "How much did you pay for that? The school drinks are so expensive. Why did you buy water when you can get it for free from your tap?"

Last week my friend came in with a CD

His response "Why did you buy that CD when you could just download it for free?"

My friend "Shut the fuck up, its my money, I wanted this, and I came here to talk to your roommate not you"

His response "Well gosh I was just saying because you could have saved money."

Maybe those were bad examples, but I can't stress enough that the ONLY things that come out of his mouth are negatives. Bitch bitch bitch. I can't stand being in the room with him, since he NEVER LEAVES THE ROOM and has no friends, he complains to me.

"Gosh man is your internet working? Its so fucking slow right now"

"What the fuck is wrong with facebook my gosh why is it not working"

"Gosh my adapter isn't responding I fucking hate this adapter gosh"

"Class was so boring today gosh I hate it."

I really wish I had some better examples, and I wish I could imitate his voice over this forum. Whiny bitch.

Second, he is the dirtiest mother fucker alive.

He does NOT shower.

NEVER did laundry (no joke)

Never washed anything for that matter.

Sleeps on the mattress without bed sheets (Seriously, who the fuck sleeps on a dorm bed without mattress pads and sheets?)

Never cleans up after himself.

There is food all over his floor....

His comb...urgh, pics soon.

His toothbrush...pics!

Two times he dropped food on the floor, stepped on it, and ate it.

Picks his nose and eats that shit.

I caught him wackin it at least ten fucking times and its always when I leave the room for a minute he thinks he can just bust that shit out and wank it.

Chews like a fucking nasty cow, eats like a damn pig. Kid has the most inactive and unhealthy lifestyle I've ever seen. His diet is soda, pizza, wings, fries and whatever other junk food he buys.

So yeah, I live with the dirtiest pessimistic fuck alive.

I'm so glad theres only a month left.

Phewwww...

Pics after this.

hahahah. that sock is fuckin' gross, jesus christ. my roommate freshman year was dirty as hell. the kid sweat constantly no matter what. i mean, no matter what. he could be outside in his boxers in -30F weather and be sweating. he didn't wash his bedsheets the entire year and bragged about it. the room constantly stank like feet.

sophomore year (this year) i moved into an apartment with a really cool dude, he was a great roommate. then he got kicked out because of financial issues and i was pretty bummed (no homo).

also, i love how every dorm has that same crappy tile floor/crappy wood furniture.

edit: i just saw your second set of pictures. HOLY FUCK THAT BATHROOM ASDKNSDGFSDF

currently i live with a chinese girl and a chilian guy. About a week ago my chilian housemate calls me to the bathroom and shows me this piss stain on the toilet seat. Him being a clean freak and me having my own bathroom came to the conclusion, that yes,

Chinese girls have sideways vaginas that leak piss.

Suitemates stuff....

DSC00488.jpg

lawl. is that canola oil?

My roommate and I have kissed and made up (we no longer live together anymore either) and went clubbing the other night

I have a better 1-week roommate story to tell ,on a another day, when I get over the shock...

im sole crazy that shit is pretty foul. you should clean up and tell them if they fuck shit up they've got to clean it with their tooth brushes, but it seems like one of your roommates doesn't even mind.

i went partying with some friends from school and their apartment was mega nasty-- shit everywhere, junk piled up, dishes scattered. they seemed like they had no intention of making it habitable either.