internationalsupergayswap '09

tg76

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrived back in New York and found a package waiting for me near the door. Thought it was sweaters that I had ordered, but the box looked suspiciously small.

0331092341.jpg

It was my Supergayswap gift from wrl!

First, there was some reading material for when I'm on the can (and I'm on the can often, so as to maintain my svelte figure):

downsized_0331092350.jpg

Then there was a set of instructions for use:

0331092344.jpg

which included a pretty bad-ass representation of me in about forty years, after I've finished consolidating my power through means unholy and quasi-legal:

downsized_0331092345.jpg

And in addition to all of this....

!!!

downsized_0331092346.jpg

Bubble wrap for when I get too stressed out to deal with the goings-on of everyday life:

downsized_0331092350a.jpg

The first two seasons of Wonder Showzen, which wrl described as "the strangest show ever on television"

and

two matchbooks, from Issac Newton's ("awesome beer selection") and American Mortals ("hipster haircut central")*

and

three packages of Tastykakes, all in different flavors: peanut butter, chocolate cupcake, and cream-filled chocolate cupcake. Let's just say that those cupcakes aren't the only things that are cream filled, if you catch my drift.**

downsized_0331092348.jpg

P.S. I don't smoke (I've been stone-cold sober my entire life), but your gift was insane. In honor of you, I drew a picture of you:

tendafoot.png

*Here is a bonus pic of me with my new "hipster" hair, en route to a wedding

0328091511-1.jpg:

**The implication here being that I creamed my pants after receiving wrl's awesome box.

Thanks to Tyro! Can't rep, have to reload.

SwapPackage.jpg

-Stocking cap from his favorite football team

-Melbourne coozy (helpful - I have none and summer is around the corner)

-Aussie Slang Postcard

-Flip flop keychain

-Coconut cherry chocolate treats (ate - yum)

-Cocolate Rice beetle (ate - yum)

Glad you liked the foodz. Sorry I couldnt pack more, but they would have sent the postage costs through the roof.

3404076490_9774b8e206_o.jpg

3404076522_a4e7066ea1_o.jpg

3403265537_b560b60b70_o.jpg

3403265583_f529155f44_o.jpg

package from Youkiorn arrived last week in london but my host was away, so i got my hands on the package only on monday. Some lovely trats that i will enjoy during a walk in the museums and the city. really interested in the soap but probably will use it went i get home at the end of the month. Also coasters and a mug warmer.

thanks!

yup the larrsss one was it

i get 12 still to send?? check list in first post and correct me please

i thought owl was going to hand deliver this week, so i checked him off already.

only 41 JuvenileDelinquent, 63 syb and 54 jane are unsent on my half. :(:confused:

i think astrowolf said he would send out soon, next week?

baguette, timber, shekki, newaesthetic, James Vincent are the ones left unsent from your half.