internationalsupergayswap '09

tg76

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, while we have a bunch of swappers here i wanna throw out this idea, i'm getting a new black book anyday now and i want to try to start a world tour similar to the dior world tour where sufu'ers all over the world add art/pics/drawings/writing to it, how many of yall would be down?

hey, while we have a bunch of swappers here i wanna throw out this idea, i'm getting a new black book anyday now and i want to try to start a world tour similar to the dior world tour where sufu'ers all over the world add art/pics/drawings/writing to it, how many of yall would be down?

thats a great idea im down

yesterday i got a notice in the mail saying my package was at the post office, i was so excited for today (getting my package, hanging out with friends, getting new glasses) that i could barely sleep!

the post card inside reads:

"Dear Samsikle,

Greetings from the Temple of Jawnz! It (we) (I) are going through a transitional phase at the moment, so please bear with us and accept these local treats. The TOJ may no longer be based in Korea in the near future, so this might be the first and last! Anyway, contents:

1x requisite tourist tee

1x dried squid

2x cancer sticks (The TOJ smokes black menthol)

1x BLESS pin (The TOJ endorses BLESS)

3x crazy flavored gum

3x korean socks (korean hana yori dango is huge right now)

May these find you well.

-Drew (TOJ)

IMG_1361-1.jpg

my friend was there to take pictures of the stuff!

IMG_1363.jpg

dopest neon colored tee

IMG_1364.jpg

some dope ramen brand socks. keep me on that chanel tip too!

IMG_1365.jpg

the goodiesssssss

IMG_1366.jpg

of course a close up on the bless pin. haha

thaaaaaaaank you so much dismal for the TOJ starter kit! the cigarettes are so good, and i'm excited to try the crazy gum <3333

muahaha. glad the Temple of Jawnz orientation kit got there. Are you watching the Korean Hana yori dango? They have a whole F4 set of the socks but I couldn't find the other 3 that day.

sent out today!!!!!

im feeling like i should send a second package to make up for my first one

I did this last time, but only because my first package was so hilariously tragic. it was supposed to be some kind of joke but then I felt horrible after seeing what everyone else was sending out O_O

Got my package today from dabestspoona!

The package:

Picture098.jpg

Picture099.jpg

The goodies:

T Shirt "Finding your faults, just like mom." On back "SPLUNK!"

2x Curry Packages

2x Plantain Chips

4x Made in China toys

Rocky Horror Picture Show

Styling Wax

Portable Ethernet Cable

Super concentrated air freshener

Picture100.jpg

Picture097.jpg

Eating plantain chips now, and will deff be preparing some curry very soon. Even though i never style my hair, i just got a new haircut that could use a lil styling. Those chinese toys will come in handy one day.

Thanks dabestspoona!!!