internationalsupergayswap '09

tg76

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear superswap sender,

i saw the fucking mailman today and there was someone home! he didn't ring the bell damnit! all i got was a slip to pick up my package at the post office. i'm super excited <3 will post pix asappppppp YAAAAAAAAAAAH! thanks in advance, the anticipation is killer >_<

i HATE when they do that.

I hate how post offices are only open when I am at work. When my package arrives, I have no idea how I will get it from the post office???

you need

rosie.jpg

no fair whitney if u got enough candies and chocolates for 2 supergays, share the love with all of us..

dismal did u have a hard time explaning to ur GF the 2 kilos of chocolate that showed up to your door?

sorry :( one package was b/c of superswap and the other was part payment..

i didn't favor anyone!! i love everyone equally..

nah, I'm pretty weird as-is, so i could've been two dildos and she still wouldn't have raised an eyebrow.

damn. should've sent a chocolate flavored dildo.

whitney fuckin stunted on me.

i'm sorry.. :x

bangbangbang[/b]] viewpost.gif ^^tg that was worthless without pics..

whitney is so on a roll.

also, could swappers show some grace/appreciation when receiving their packages? after all some special stranger went to the trouble of assembling and mailing your ass something nice. :o (i wish i didn't have to point that shit out):confused:

ok

all you americans will be like what eves but i cant get these down here and i love my peanut butter

mnmsz.jpg

and hell yeah on the manners

stealing kunks sig

some very rude persons here...no manners at all. (miss daniway??)

are those easter egg pb m&ms?? how come i don't see those here??

anyway let's keep the BITCHASSERY out of this thread. this is supposed to be fun.:)

Got my package from icandunkonu. There has to be at least 100 different things in here. Taking pictures as we speak, but won't have the pictures up until a few hours from now when I get my usb cable.

Hope you enjoy it, I litterally put a couple of every munchy i could find and the added some random stuff, that slick rick cd is the original from 1988 too!