25 fun factz

Lab

I've been thinking of selling my MtG card collection... But I really love them and they hold a lot of nostalgic value for me :( wut do I dooo

dude...

you have vintage shit?

I haven't bought anything from any of the sets beyond 2005.

how much money could you possibly make from selling them anyways?

ship them to a relatives house and then you know they in good hands. And you prob won't even miss them. but if you do

they in good hands

nawwutimswayin

1. I'm bored as hell as of right now

2.i was diagnosed w/ manic depression at the age of 11

3.my father is a dick.

4. hs sucks as far as drama and the like.

5.i only have 5 dollars to my name bcos i blow it all on stupid things...

6. i enjoy bleeding

7.my computer is a dell.

8.i think penis's are horribly disgusting.

9.i secretly doubt my own religion.

10.i like writing things down.

11.i fall into this distinct cycle of where i fall for assholes and continually take them back.

12. my little brother is morbidly obese.

13.my television is a square box.

14.i need a new cell phone

15. my exboyfriend is an ugly retarded hypebeast who cannot dress to save his life.

16.i think that you should read the book "watch your mouth"- by daniel handler.

17.i have 10 fingers.

18.I should be doing hw.

19. i think that 2 and a half men is a funny ass show,

20.i wan those damn sling and stones -____-

21.i like the smell of cigarettes.

22.i need a new gym membership.

23. im tired.

24.i want to get out of this house.

25.I will probably end up killing someone before i turn 30

1. the only reason i am writing these things right now is because i really don't feel like working on this paper i have due tomorrow.

2. i lie a lot but nobody really knows / find out

3. i always notice smell before anything else

4. my mood constantly fluctuates

5. i love food way too much

6. sometimes i think about the ways i would kill somebody if i had to

7. i never have / am terrified at the idea of breaking a bone

8. i dislike the beach

9. i dislike large groups

10. i dislike fake people

11. i like really pessimistic people

12. i spend too much time on the internet

13. i watch a movie almost every night. it's relaxing

14. i like dim lights

15. i like thought altering substances

16. i believe in humanism but have low respect for humankind

17. sometimes i wish i lived in the renaissance

18. i really really really like really big cashmere sweaters

19. i drink like 2 pots of coffee a day

20. i love fish / watching fish in tanks

21. i like the color grey

22. i never watch live tv. just dvr recorded stuff

23. i hate social networking sites for some reason

24. i love nighttime

25. i dont know what to do with my life

1. Was born in SF

2. Can understand & read Korean, but have a hard time speaking it.

3. When I was younger I was obsessed with MTG & Pokemon cards.

4. I will always miss the old days when my friends and I would battle each other's pokemons using the gameboy link. mewto kicked so much ass.

5. Former president Kim Dae-Jung gave me my name.

6. When I was a baby my family met Michael Jackson's family (dad helped host a concert in Kor).

7. Ive been DJing for 3 years as a hobby.

8. On&On by Erykah Badu is top played song on itunes atm.

9. Transferred from USF to NYU.

10. Smoked bud everyday last semester and pulled a 3.9.

11. Can drive perfectly normal blazed.

12. White widow will always be my fav strain.

13. I kinda hate my econ major.

14. I have two shih-tzus I miss very much!

15. Love Audis. Hate BMWs.

16. DJ Quest taught me how to scratch.

17. Im a clean freak. Everything has to be organized.

18. I love listening to music with beer & blunts with friends .

19. Im really lazy and contemplate about a lot of shit.

20. Ive always wanted to take a dump while smoking a cig.

21. Beastie Boys was the one of the first hiphop artists I liked.

22. I really need to study right now.

23. My friend once out ran a cop with me in it. I was scared as shit.

24. I hated my small highschool.

25. I like to visualize an imaginary music video for every song I hear.

yo if jeep has an alpha time walk he might wanna pm me cause i have a friend that will instantly cop. and collecting black lotuses is retarded, i can sit around and collect the same carpe diems or some shit. it's a collection of 800 dollar pieces of paper, and xxhollywoodxx and i were talking, theres a huge tournament in ct, sufu nerd meet up hahaha?

IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII

Monday, February 9, 2009 at 10:06pm

1. After enjoying the ego trips of a thousand people praising my “genius”, I’ve concluded that these people are all wrong.

2. I can remember anything forever, often whether or not I want to. This is generally more of a plague than a blessing, and I am daily pained by it.

3. Life has been very good to me lately. Very very very good.

4. Nobody--NOBODY-- really believes me that my ego is all a joke.

5. I have stood fervently behind every side of every social and political position, and now I never believe that anybody with some such conviction can ever be right. Still, liberals seem easier to argue with/yell at.

6. I drink soda water more than regular water. I have about one sixth of the cans/bottles I have drunk in the past two months stacked on my desk; that sixth could hold about 8 gallons.

7. I HATE to repeat myself, this number could make me do that.

8. Be loyal and true to me above all else. Everything else I can forgive. If you betray me, I will wish you or I were dead.

9. I pick up very easily on new languages but never really try to learn them. I didn't learn one language first. I instead learned English, Farsi, French, and Spanish simultaneously. This has also had immeasurable influence on my understanding of language and mutual intelligibility.

10. I stopped caring about high school in October. Since then, I have resolved to enjoy this year and return to business as usual when I go to school.

11. If I love you, it is to death and forever.

12. My glasses were broken a few weeks ago, and I have since learned to hate contact lenses direly. I really wish I had glasses, but my vision is so poor that my lenses need to be specially ordered and haven’t fucking shipped.

13. I have never felt appreciated and I thus do not seek to be appreciated. The things that I do for people I do for reasons that elude me.

14. Self-proclaimed “grammar nazis” should fucking capitalize “Nazi” and learn to say “person who”. Also, use the goddamn Oxford comma.

15. An appreciation for comedy goes a long way with me, especially if somebody understands the dynamics of a joke and of humor. People also need to learn why we laugh and what we really laugh at—it’s a lengthy discussion.

16. Refer to #10. The free time I have had this year has allowed to me to pursue my education now that my schooling is out of the way (Twain). I am thankful to be able to learn and to read as much as I am. I’m not reading Tolstoy, but Watchmen, Khalil Gibran, and Shel Silverstein have been getting me through the days.

17. I don't like comparing things.

18. I and a few other people should take after the example of the Phoenix.

19. I don’t know and understand people nearly as well as I know and understand the world. This consequence of my experiences is an imbalance that weakens my personal relationships, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. The world needs a broader vision of itself.

20. I can’t distinguish between what I think and what I say. I wish people could read my mind; I think they would like me a lot more than they do.

21. I truly wish everything and everyone really would just be groovy. I used to think myself naive for this hope but no longer.

22. Paradoxes, koan, and thought experiments are great fun, and they have begun to formulate, at least in part, the latest reinvention of my worldview.

23. I should probably tell more people my life story.

24. I don’t know if this is funny or sad: “A man sees a psychiatrist, tells him life is harsh and cruel, tells him that he feels threatened and alone in a world of uncertainty. The shrink tells him, ‘The cure is simple. Go to the circus in town. The clown, Pagliacci, is the best in the world. He has cured every one of my patients.’ Says the man, ‘But, Doctor, I am Pagliacci.’ ”

25. I REALLY hate to repeat myself, so #25 will say: I did it my way.

lol u serious? to each there own i guess. should we start an official thread up in this bitch?

I remember BOP had a cool graphic, but IIRC the card itself didn't do shit

my favorite card was City in a Bottle...was always a fan of those early, obscure rares that are practically useless but have cool graphics/concepts.

I remember BOP had a cool graphic, but IIRC the card itself didn't do shit

my favorite card was City in a Bottle...was always a fan of those early, obscure rares that are practically useless but have cool graphics/concepts.

it was played in tons of decks

1 mana drop, flying, and makes any colour mana

what is there not to like

anyone used to play on irc before magic online came out? i was rocking that 5-colour keeper

damn i was a nerdy kid

1. i'm unreasonably jealous a lot of the time

2. people think i'm pissed off a lot of the time but honestly, my neutral face is just pretty angry looking

3. i drink hot sauce. literally

4. i still have a myspace and use it almost exclusively to fill out those goddamn time-wasting surveys. those shits are so much fun

5. i'm from philly

6. the only people i trust are americans, which is unfortunate seeing as how i'm spending the year in israel

7. i love nascar

8. i used to be a super left-wing anarchist protest boy in high school, but as soon as i got to college and met other people who had the same politics i realized that mine were fucking stupid and immature. i'm much more conservative now

9. i've got some vicious OCD

10. i love my family and have no clue what i would do without my mom and dad

11. i'm many many pounds underweight but as soon as i return to the land of bacon & cheeseburgers i am going to go on an intense weight-gaining diet

12. i think the metric system and british english are fucking retarded

13. i want to be a psychologist so i can find out what causes fear in people

14. i don't realize it often but my closest friends are amazing people

15. ever since i was in elementary school i've wanted a facial scar

16. i've watched "gangs of new york" seven or eight times in the past few weeks and i kinda want to watch it again tonight. fuckin' daniel day-lewis' accent alone is worth it

17. i've been listening to the drive-by truckers almost exclusively for the past few weeks, and they make me wish i were from alabama

18. i'm in an acoustic ukelele black metal band, and we've recorded two albums

19. this summer i want to get my money in order and buy a big old cadillac

20. i also want a motorcycle, but only if it's american

21. again on a similar note, i fucking love america

22. i think the sufu goth-ninja look is great but i would be far too lazy to do it myself

23. right now i'm staying on a farm in the golan heights, during the day i work in a garden, a bakery, and with a herd of goats

24. i have a thing for batshit crazy women, but my current girlfriend is one of the most stable people i've ever met

25. if i could do anything, i would open up a diner-psychology clinic-denim boutique-thrift store-grocery store-cigar store smack in the middle of philadelphia, and live right above it

it was played in tons of decks

1 mana drop, flying, and makes any colour mana

what is there not to like

anyone used to play on irc before magic online came out? i was rocking that 5-colour keeper

damn i was a nerdy kid

I played before mtgo, but I didn't start playing competitively ("competitively" as in FNM, States, and PTQS) until Ravnica block.

MTG thread gogo :P

guys lotus is worth upwards of 1k if it black bordered and in good condition, thats a white bordered one. and BoP is bad because it's green, not many serious players use green anymore.

there used to be tons of high-tier decks that used green

birds were in 7th which was part of odyssey/invasion type 2

i mean they werent played in UG madness but there were tons of RG(u) decks that played them before that

i kinda wish i still played because it was always fun but it's a ridiculous time and money sink

especially playing real cards AND modo so you gotta buy everything twice... damn

birds isn't played that much in today's meta I think, although I don't play anymore besides the occasional blaze and go FNM draft when I'm back in town. still a great card though. I wish I still played constructed, I had almost all of faeries (yes I'm a nerd) but I gave all my cards to my friend. but that deck is bad now so w/e