the 'ask a black dude" thread vers.1.0

icandunkonu

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You cant just put the guy down he's expressing his feelings in his own way, he can't sprout up and write synopsis on how the presidential election of Barack Obama is so vital to the black community. He's going to go about it how he only knows how to

My president is black, my Lambo's blue

And I'll be goddamned if my rims ain't too

My momma ain't at home, and daddy's still in jail

Tryna make a plate, anybody seen the scale?

That should pretty much sum up how he is a product of his environment. I think alot of black people "eat" that shit up is because some people relate, others dont either way people should know whats wrong/right. You can't blame stuff soley on a rapper who's just making music the way he knows. I wish it could be some kind of balance and the general black population could look up to Cornel West or some figure like that.

hes got money now, tell homie to get his ass back in school for a degree.

CHANGE, yes we can

hes got money now, tell homie to get his ass back in school for a degree.

CHANGE, yes we can

that's a black american thing, not black people in general.

personally i can't stand brothers or anyone walking around with pants down past their ass and talking about bitches and hos.

would I get stoned if I started calling out in the NYC subway that Obama is a fraud?

only someone from new york would know this.

ive noticed in older black couples (and some younger) that men become very submissive and dont dare challenge the wimminz.

one time my brother had a case of road rage and got into a full out yell-fest with a black lady. her two other sisters who where gassing-up at at the station across from the ihop we were at, saw the commotion and drove straight across the street, sending cars to a screeching halt. mind you this is a four lane road with heavy traffic. they did this while screaming war cries at the top of their lungs. anyways, they had left their cars blocking the entrance and we eventually had to face the wrath of four middle, to older aged black women. one of the boys that they brought sat quietly in the back seat, and one of the men who i assumed to be one of the womens' husband just stood there looking very mellow and didnt say anything. it was as if he was thinkin, "yea these women can do more then just fend for themselves, i know from personal experience".

the whole thing ended with four squad cars having everyone sit on the curb. all that because they were blocking our entrance.

my question:

where does the source of this nubian sister dominance come from? does it stem early in life, or does it begin to "mature" as the years go by?

my question:

where does the source of this nubian sister dominance come from? does it stem early in life, or does it begin to "mature" as the years go by?

Yeah that B.E.T is not to b fucked with. It comes from all the strong black women out there that young black women look up to.

they found out two simple things: you won't hit them and the louder they yell the more you feel bad and just want it to end.

they could also have more niggah moments than your average black male.

at least that is my take. no other black woman around at the moment for confirmation.

Yeah that B.E.T is not to b fucked with. It comes from all the strong black women out there that young black women look up to.

Riiight, that's it. I have to step in here. No offense to the black dudes here but,

Women like this are to be found globally (outside of east asia). They're called stupid bitches. If any party involved in a relationship lets the other party walk all over them this is the end result. Believe me, I've witnessed it happen to a few friends and my best friend. Today I asked him if he wanted to get a beer. He wasn't allowed. I could hear her telling him what to say on the other end of the line in a nasty bitch tone. I guess she thought I couldn't hear. Way gross.

Edit:

That, and in direct response to murdered out: Some people just believe that the world owes them everything and that they are never, ever at fault for anything.

I know because I work at a charity hospital in the middle of inner-city Baltimore. I've been called more racist, homophobic, nonsensical things than words can express simply because I fix computers. When somebody fucks up a computer, I politely have to tell them why. When they find out that it was because of something they've done, I'm almost always verbally assaulted.

ive noticed in older black couples (and some younger) that men become very submissive and dont dare challenge the wimminz.

one time my brother had a case of road rage and got into a full out yell-fest with a black lady. her two other sisters who where gassing-up at at the station across from the ihop we were at, saw the commotion and drove straight across the street, sending cars to a screeching halt. mind you this is a four lane road with heavy traffic. they did this while screaming war cries at the top of their lungs. anyways, they had left their cars blocking the entrance and we eventually had to face the wrath of four middle, to older aged black women. one of the boys that they brought sat quietly in the back seat, and one of the men who i assumed to be one of the womens' husband just stood there looking very mellow and didnt say anything. it was as if he was thinkin, "yea these women can do more then just fend for themselves, i know from personal experience".

the whole thing ended with four squad cars having everyone sit on the curb. all that because they were blocking our entrance.

my question:

i think the main factor is that they'll call the police on you for damn near anything, so if you value your freedom you can't really do anything.

a friend of mine got in a argument with his girlfriend, left his apartment, then she called the cops on him and told them a story and got him arrested for domestic violence. some sisters are crazy.

i think the main factor is that they'll call the police on you for damn near anything, so if you value your freedom you can't really do anything.

a friend of mine got in a argument with his girlfriend, left his apartment, then she called the cops on him and told them a story and got him arrested for domestic violence. some sisters are crazy.

^^^

White bitches do this shit, too. My ex and I had a fight. I broke up with her that night but I needed to get some of my recording gear out of her apartment. Only two pieces. She wouldn't let me take them. I didn't want to piss her off too much because she was threatening to slam them (very expensive). I needed this to end so I tried to wake up her mother (who loved me) and she started yelling that I'd been beating her. Yeah.

Okay, sorry. No more stories.

^^^

White bitches do this shit, too. My ex and I had a fight. I broke up with her that night but I needed to get some of my recording gear out of her apartment. Only two pieces. She wouldn't let me take them. I didn't want to piss her off too much because she was threatening to slam them (very expensive). I needed this to end so I tried to wake up her mother (who loved me) and she started yelling that I'd been beating her. Yeah.

Okay, sorry. No more stories.

crazy women :(

the only crazy thing white girls have done to me is called me at like 3AM for a front.

there is nothing i hate more than a white person claiming he is "blacker" than someone- even if its carlton from fresh prince.

but what are your thoughts about the many (and I mean MANY) white people who know more about concepts like ujima or W.E.B. Du Bois' double consciousness than many blacks? (But more specifically, African-Americans.)

Similarities can also be made to other ethnicities that were once (or are still) persecuted in the U.S. such as Italians (who weren't even considered "white" till after the 1920's) and the many Italian-American cultural scholars with the last name McFlaherty or some shit.

At the end of the day you may know the historical precedent to the black male/white woman desire complex but you wouldn't know what it really feels like unless you were black.

there is nothing i hate more than a white person claiming he is "blacker" than someone- even if its carlton from fresh prince.

but what are your thoughts about the many (and I mean MANY) white people who know more about concepts like ujima or W.E.B. Du Bois' double consciousness than many blacks? (But more specifically African-Americans)

Similarities can also be made to other ethnicities that were once (or are still) persecuted in the U.S. such as Italians (who weren't even considered "white" till after the 1920's) and the many Italian-American cultural scholars with the last name McFlaherty or some shit.

At the end of the day you may know the historical precedent to the black male/white woman desire complex but you wouldn't know what it really feels like unless you were black.

but what are your thoughts about the many (and I mean MANY) white people who know more about concepts like ujima or W.E.B. Du Bois' double consciousness than many blacks? (But more specifically African-Americans)

????

You're trying to make sense but in one paragraph you've managed to jumble many topics into a misguided fruitcake of hilarity.

Sounds like the misguided rantings of a not-so-closet racist (nice name). This is just all over the map. You wear your hatred on your sleeve. You do realize the cultural and ethnic differences between southern and northern Europeans are v-a-s-t, do you not? With that in mind, you're exerting a tribal mentality while seemingly criticizing "white people" for insight into such concepts. One can easily detect, even as short as your rant was, many self-inflicted esteem boosters that you're using to prop up your insecurities.

xposted

Attn: brothas of sufu

this phenomenon was completely alien to me before coming to the big city but, black people, when you say what up/slap hands/pound knuckles with other black doods on the street... do you know each like its a homie in the neighborhood? is it just two random strangers showing some black brotherhood camaraderie? something else? ive witnessed this a handful of times and still perplexed

dude EVERY black person knows the handshake and this isn't a stereotype or lie, I'm dead serious. You can be an oreo from white suburbia all your life and you still know @ least the slap hands/finger clasp combo.

Serious. I meet alot white guys that do the slap hands/finger clasp combo off gate, but there are still the ones that fuck up your rhythm and give the generic handshake. EVERY black man in a non-formal setting does the sh/fc combo to other black strangers and maybe a variation of a shoulder bump to throw in the mix. In a way it shows solidarity.

The situation works so well that even the novice handshaker can't fail because one person is usually guiding the shake. failed attempts usually leads to quick feelings of akwardness, that will soon encompass the entirety of the interaction between the individuals. It's important to have it locked down because it can make or break future interactions.

The situation works so well that even the novice handshaker can't fail because one person is usually guiding the shake. failed attempts usually leads to quick feelings of akwardness, that will soon encompass the entirety of the interaction between the individuals. It's important to have it locked down because it can make or break future interactions.

one time i went in for the pound the other dude snapped his fingers it was awkward i felt like i couldn't trust the guy