Supreme 2009 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont understand how a business can survive todays global economy w/ shitty customer service. My experience with supreme thus far hasnt been pleasant.

you just answered your own question

if they werent a hyped ass company with limited distribution im SURE they would've gone down by now.

the argument that a company will fail if their customer service sucks only applies if people can go to a competitor to get the same product.

I was at the lafayette store on saturday.

I was hoping to grab a navy S new era but most sizes were gone... Bought a black one.

Also bought a big check madras shirt. sick shirt.

The guys at the store were super helpful. If you don't look like an FOB straight from Flushing, NY, they'd be nice to you.

The dudes gave me a stack of damien hirst box logo stickers for like 2 bucks.

the argument that a company will fail if their customer service sucks only applies if people can go to a competitor to get the same product.

Which leads me to wonder why Supreme expects someone to pay $88-96 (respectively) for some fucking work shorts/shirts. But who the hell am I kidding, they know them shits will sell out.....

lafayette still has check pink madras.

the torch hats were available. they look like garbage though.