Supreme 2009 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not that, it's the way everyone runs in name checking bands to show how vast their knowledge is. The chest thumping to show who is more legit reeks of the high school lunch room

what reeks of the high school lunchroom is lining up for anything with a box logo, vans and nikes.

i like the fact that they're referencing some good shit, but thinking i'm trying to look cool by knowing it was a lip cream 7"? nah. i know nothing. readytoignite knows way more about music than i ever will.

also, for the record, the best tees supreme has done since finding out about them were last season's FTL tees and the hirschfeld NWA/clockwork orange tees. why? because they're not some obscure reference, they're just simple, interesting and to the point collaborations.

also, for the record, the best tees supreme has done since finding out about them were last season's FTL tees and the hirschfeld NWA/clockwork orange tees. why? because they're not some obscure reference, they're just simple, interesting and to the point collaborations.
cool calm pete did the hirschfeld-style tees. you probably knew that tho.

I thought so, but I swore they put some stuff on sale earlier last season.

yeah they always used to start the f/w sales in january, but last season they started them earlier, in december. so if that's anything to go by then maybe they'll start earlier in june (since prior summer sales usually started beginning of july i think?)

you guys do realize that by the time the jackets go on sale you will have absolutely no need for a jacket for 3 months?

anyway i am guessing sales will continue the trend of starting earlier - it's all caused by retailers trying to cut prices before their competitors to grab the limited supply of discretionary income in a highly competitive market. i'm sure supreme will have a ton of stock to shift too.

i am kind of wondering is what else is in store for the season, other than the apc's we've already gone through everything that was rumored plus the usual suspects. usually the summer t-shirt drop is in june so maybe there's going to be three (codename: resort line)?

didn't read the interview yet... i remember when i saw them thinking it was hirschfeld and thought they were some of his last pieces or something. he died late jan 2003, so unless supreme pops out tees really fast for following seasons, he'd probably still be alive when jebbia commissioned the shirts.

They had those canvas shoes in display. They're dropping this Thursday, April 30th..

Also, that striped block crew tee is out, was gonna cop the grey one but didn't after seeing the $76 price tag..

It's a very nice tee, cool detailing with the red tab on the side, but $76 was just too much for me to spend on it..