Supreme 2009 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChunkO
Decided to call Sup LA - locs are going to be $128.00. Sucks... thought they'd be cheaper.

dammnnn, i thought at most those suckers would be around $90

Yeah i wonder why the reds when so fast, the tortoise look the best. I want a tank, but im gonna have to wait til i go into the store, i dont want to end up with a fucking sports bra considering how small everything ran last summer.

In other news, I got my Moola tee in the mail and that shit is sweet. I'm really liking how Supreme is cutting down on the over-branding from previous seasons. The Isaac Hayes and Moola tees have real tasteful and subtle branding

just got my stuff from supreme with some more shit coming

this round:

game over in white

oh shit! in white

gingham blue

striped crew grey

How come no one ever talks about the game over tee? Everyone's over it?

Next round:

purple heather tank

black backpack

navy fitted

missed out on the MX :(

Do the gingham and plaid summer shirts run slightly bigger this season? seems like it from the measurements online but i just wanted to confirm with someone who's tried them on. might need to buy a smaller size if this is the case.

i would say not: especially not the gingham. the longsleeved button-downs have run bigger this season, and i've had to size down on those, but when i used that theory to size down on these shortsleeve summer plaid and gingham ones, they were too small (even tho the measurements are the same on the site). they seem to be running more true to previous sizing.