Supreme 2009 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the Vans, snapbacks, and the Duck Joint T shirt.

Photo t's are getting a little played for me, and I hate all the business on the back of the shirts.

im with you here. I really like the vans but dont see myself ever wearing them in public. Like the duck joint t's and sweater. Like the graphic tees but also agree the text on the back is a little much

ill probably get mclarenx3 tee and buffalo gals tee.

The text on the back really messes up those tees, the only good one is Duck Rock, the rest look like those old hip hop promo tees you would get in the 90's with 15 random label logos and release dates for records that never came out on the back.

i'm with you witts. the vans are laughable. but i've always been a sucker for a photo tee.

yeah me too, only ones im in interested in.

i like some others, but i dont feel like spening $180 + bucks on a bunch of tees that i think are just ok.

I didnt see another drop of tees coming though.

^^Not saying it isn't plausible, but there were other photographers out there taking pictures of black people in the 80's.

Plus, i kinda feel like it would have been mentioned. Even the ones he did with basqauit, subway, etc had his name on the shirt.

haha, yes true but i don't think keith haring was mentioned either even though i'm pretty sure it's his artwork... so could go either way (not counting the possibility that the photog gets credit on the back or inside screenprint)

^^^i wouldn't be surprised if they came out tomorrow. i also wouldn't be surprised if they didn't.

such insight.

i'm hoping tomorrow. i want to kop this weekend - that and the glen plaid shorts.

h(y)r has a blog about the shirt. i hope they don't disappear. stupid hypebeasts "gettin their grown man on" wtf. buy a tshirt and leave. :)

Yea, totally off topic, but seeing every street wear store desperately trying to get on the work wear, "grown man" boat is pathetic. Last season it's matching neon pink t-shirts and Air Tech Challenges, this year it's chambray button downs and red wings.

such insight.

i'm hoping tomorrow. i want to kop this weekend - that and the glen plaid shorts.

h(y)r has a blog about the shirt. i hope they don't disappear. stupid hypebeasts "gettin their grown man on" wtf. buy a tshirt and leave. :)

haha, you get what you pay for, beotch

wtf vans are $98 for a canvas upper?