Supreme 2009 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

makes sense that eastcoastrider was unable to find the prices. he always struck me as being a bit slow.

edit: and thank fucking god amo te or whatever his name was has mercifully disappeared

Really? April 2008 to boot. You dont bother to dig around for a little more info before you post do you?

makes sense that eastcoastrider was unable to find the prices. he always struck me as being a bit slow.

edit: and thank fucking god amo te or whatever his name was has mercifully disappeared

eastcoast is a solid poster/contributor in these threads. from the looks of it all you do is ask retarded questions about sizing and try and sell hoodies for $250. fucking nerd.

what about selling hoodies for $250? the h&m pattern hoodies were flipping for $150ish when they first started doing them. that was pretty awesome.

i'm feeling the green bruins actually. the black would have been so much better without the foil.

dw you need to get on the don't ask don't tell tip asap...

"They're not new, I've had them forever. I just haven't worn them yet"

i'd say yourself, rhythmandsound, dead wizard and ms sally are the most valuable contributors to this thread.

amo te spends all his time arguing with 14 year olds on strictly supreme, which is about right.

No mas speak speak.

no shorts. The Big Check Flannel is in store and online. Team Stripe Crew, Striped Hooded Jacket, Heather Ringer Tee are in store. Cant really think of anything else that isnt online.

I knew when i bought the striped chinos, Uniqlo would have something comparable. They are pretty nice but $118 is not so hot right now. Anyone interested in purchasing, it's probably worth doing a comparative shop.