Supreme 2009 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's kind of weird but that was one of two pieces last s/s that was sized up in production (e.g. if you wore medium everything else you'd get a small). e-props to anyone who can name the other one

I felt that last year's short sleeve box plaid shirts fit big. The large was noticeably bigger than the short sleeve oxfords in the same size.

anyway the madras just feels like really soft, thin cotton. i actually thought it was nicer than the other shirts this season. the button down sizing is kind of cheesing me off though

whats wrong with the madras sizing?

im gonna compare the measurements to the madras i have to see if i need a M or L...

i think i know what you're saying but i wouldn't have personally sized down... thanks for playing though!

agreed.

while we're on the subject of sizing -- rhythmandsound said he felt like he should have sized down on the striped oxford. anyone know if the solid oxford fits the same?

I just hope they fix the sizing on their tanks. I want a baggier, jersey like fit. Past few seasons fit like wifebeaters.

word, this is my problem with it

i love the tanks i have but they they're all xl and fit like medium. much rather have a jersey than beater style.