dear ... [an open letter]

haptronic

Guest umhaha84

Dear fat girl in class,

You are fat, stop wearing leggings, I can hear you leggings scream in agony, and you are fucking ugly, stop posting shit like I'm the hottest on your myspace, fucking annoying.

you deserve a beating, a good beating.

Regards,

Seung

dear lady,

not that i hate you, actually i'm quite fond of you, but sometimes i wish you'd leave me the fuck alone for ONE DAY. just ONE day no text msgs, emails or any sort of correspondence.. especially text msgs as emails i do and can ignore for a day (esp on a day where i am off and want nothing to do with work) but text msgs sort of put me in a bind. and at 7am on a sunday? thanks for waking me up :mad::mad::(

sincerely,

awake but grumpy me

Guest umhaha84
Dear, dear,

Dear dear dear, DEAR DEAR!! Dear?

Dear dear dear dear dear, dear dear dear dear...

Dear dear dear, dear, dear dear dear.

Dear dear dear,

Dear.

Can't believe bitch did that to you,

she deserve to burn in hell

dear ---,

i woke up this morning in my comfy bed with my alarm clock playing the national. please quit lying to yourself and learn to make time for me because i'm pretty sure that you already know that no one will love you like i loved you. and i'm pretty sure even if you tried, you'd get annoyed of everyone else you try to date.

and you better not be messing with my emotions, because it took me long long time to finally get over everything about you. but if you are, just tell me straight up and walk away. i won't be hurt, it'd be best that way. i would appreciate that. and it's not that i miss you, but i love talking to you. i was thinking the other day that you're probably the most interesting person i know. i'll buy you your knuckle duster, if you buy me my purse-- we'll call it a fair trade ;)

love always,

Samantha.

Horace Mann School - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Wall Street Journal ranks Horace Mann as the fourth best high school in the United States, as measured by student admission rates to exclusive colleges. ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horace_Mann_School - Cached - Similar

oh ok

dear.. remember way back when i was smokin crack, and you were workin the corner, sellin that ass,

and i took that rusty pipe and gave your head that gash, then i

took all your cash, and spent it on

smack? i feel bad about that,

• 2 weeks later...

dear c,

i would sacrifice every moment i have left, to spend a few more embracing you and kissing you again. but you hate me and love someone, and never really loved me or even expressed interest outside of free alcohol. you've fucked me up beyond any comparisson and in truth, all i want is to give you the world. i'll never be good enough so i hope you enjoy your new guy, that you felt the need to rant to me about last month during our first conversation in a year.

12:36:53 AM kc: I just spent the weekend with himmmmmm

12:36:54 AM kc: ahhhh

12:36:54 AM scott mirtsopoulos: you love him?

12:36:59 AM kc: hell ya I do

12:37:02 AM kc: and I've never loved anyone

thanks for that.

forever yours, as if you would ever want me,

scott