Eternal Jeans

minya

oops, i had no idea they released them. apparently, bears/eternal stopped making many of the sizes for kuma. but people kept on requesting the "XX" cuts with 811 denim. so they decided to release these.

from the measurements, the proportions seem very similar, but the sizing seem different.

If a 36 811 was skin-tight on me, do you think a 36 874 would fit?

I just bought a pair of Eternal 811's (sz32) and I noticed the crotch rise is very high and the thighs are very wide. Is this a traditional Eternal fit?

Can I expect the thighs to loosen up over time and possibly shrink after a wash? Right now, they are so stiff and wide, it makes my shirts appear wide and make me look fat and awkward.

And there's probably nothing I can do about the crotch rise? I don't wear my jeans up at my waist. It's a minor problem.

Any long time wearers?

I just bought a pair of Eternal 811's (sz32) and I noticed the crotch rise is very high and the thighs are very wide. Is this a traditional Eternal fit?

Can I expect the thighs to loosen up over time and possibly shrink after a wash? Right now, they are so stiff and wide, it makes my shirts appear wide and make me look fat and awkward.

And there's probably nothing I can do about the crotch rise? I don't wear my jeans up at my waist. It's a minor problem.

Any long time wearers?

You think 811s are too high rise and not slim enough? Wow, you must be skinny. I think the general consensus on 811s is that they're pretty slim. But to ease your fears, the softer the denim gets, the more it will drape and fit your shape. Hard to say without pics, but the fit should get better with time.

You think 811s are too high rise and not slim enough? Wow, you must be skinny. I think the general consensus on 811s is that they're pretty slim. But to ease your fears, the softer the denim gets, the more it will drape and fit your shape. Hard to say without pics, but the fit should get better with time.

Yes. Keep wearing them.

I got my 874's in the mail this week but the rise/crotch didn't match up with my body. They are for sale in Supermarket (http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=39366). The cut is really nice...shame about the rise. Same exact denim as the 811's. They would be good for someone who thinks 811's are too slim.

Yeah don't worry too much about the fit at the moment. When I first got mine they were pretty unconfortable for the first month after which I ended up just giving them a soak - everything was much better after that. Also, regarding the rise; I too found that a bit wierd at first but I soon got used to it and now found it quite confortable.

In short I'm sure they'll be fine.

if you think these are loose then they are if you think theyre just right then they are

check out bears site over at rakuten is has this loose/ tight gauge for fit q's on each jeans theyre selling

DSC01522.jpg