Eternal Jeans

minya

Gordon is working his magic...if things work out - the contest thread and details will be available in a couple of days..sorry for the delay - but this way u´ll hear it once it´s confirmed and won´t have to deal with - oh , sorry , but it looks like this or that ain´t gonna happen...

+rep to beats for having a clear vision for a contest and knowing how to organize! My biggest regret from the failed Samurai LHT contest was that I opened things up too much to discussion on all ends...Look how that turned out! Anyways I'll be joining the Eternal contest so hopefully we can all enjoy this together...

Kopped 811s from Bears in Shimo-kita a few weeks back. No doubt in my mind that I will be kopping contest Eternals too...

not the bearsxeternals right? would love to hear they decided to make more of those badboys

^Yeah, sorry to disappoint. I just bought the regular 811s at Bears because it's one of the few shops in Tokyo that stocks them... And Shimo-kitazawa is a pretty cool little area to hang out in...

Bears had quite a few diff Eternal models but I was really just looking to size down some 811s I used to own that were too big.

883 is the slimmer-than-811 cut, right? I can't really remember to be honest. They did have a good 4 or 5 models other than the 811s. I only really remember the 872 or 877, something with the really streaky denim. You could always send them an email, just keep the English simple and add a Google-translated version of your question.

yo Aho, i got the 883 a few weeks ago.

what i can say for the fit is they are slim cut , something similar to FH5001 im having with more moderate taper down the knee compared to 5001.

the top block is boxy, rise is low but not super low i can wear them around 1' down my naval.

Leg opening is small..i got size 29 the hem is around 18cm.

Pocket is smaller than 811 which i love so much.

diaper ass flare is not noticable yet but they still have tiny droopy ass due to the long backrise. looks good to sag a little i guess

all in all, i love this cut.sex worthy

yo Aho, i got the 883 a few weeks ago.

what i can say for the fit is they are slim cut , something similar to FH5001 im having with more moderate taper down the knee compared to 5001.

the top block is boxy, rise is low but not super low i can wear them around 1' down my naval.

Leg opening is small..i got size 29 the hem is around 18cm.

Pocket is smaller than 811 which i love so much.

Thanks for that review LC. I'm seriously considering the 883 in size 30. Can you give us a dimension for the rises on yours? Fit pics are also welcome if you can post them.

I'll try to post fit pics soon.

I wear size 29 in 811 and size 29 for 883.

For 883, when i first got them i can only button up until top 2 buttons. i wore them around the house for a few hours, then i soaked the waistband and stretched the waist wearing them while it is wet.

I did the same thing to my 811. and it worked...

Edit: FH5001 = Flathead 5001...which has the same fit as Flathead 1001,3001