Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

haga, that repair should hold you for a while @least. personally i take the thread and loop all the way around the row of inseam stitching, (like tvshooter)for extra durability. everyones jeans are looking good! here's some motivation: keep in mind i have NO idea how long these were worn, or how many washes. non-contest 1108, grail-type shit. these are the fading sample pics taken from Bears , THESE ARE NOT MY JAWNS!

front

357namc.jpg

back

256e1ea.jpg

now in this pic, i don't know what kind of light this pic was taken under, but you can no doubt see the purple caste that gordon was telling me about, just look @ the hue!

soy7pu.jpg

0105front:

jzdw61.jpg

back:

14tyqg5.jpg

this thread has fallen to page 3 cause not enough people post pics, so i said fuck it, i'll post pics of someone else's jawns! if people would post pics of the things they do in their contest denims, the thread would benefit. that's why the OOE world your thread is so hot...there's no excuse, i don't have a camera, or a PC.

nice progress everyone. today is the last photo shoot of these FC until you guys are done with the contest(unless you all choose to make it a 2 year deal,hint hint, nudge nudge). i now have a big hole on each thigh(where the bottom edge of the pocket bags are, and the leather patch is coming off.

(unless you all choose to make it a 2 year deal,hint hint, nudge nudge).

No thanks! As much as I love my FCs, I've got other jeans I want to wear more than once every week or two and will be ready for the contest to end for me in March.

i know, i know, but ya'll know how i am. my wifey told me this morning that if these jeans are like this @10 months, they might not make it another 2 mos.!

i told her i am going to try to take em to as close to 5 years as possible, miki-san steez. she says they most def won't make it another 6 months. i got like 5 new holes over the past week, so we'll see. i might have to send them to BiG for professional work. i know gordon will hook em up real lovely. well, off to lendo's

IF I were to win I'd take a replacement pair, either a sized down 0105 or a 1108. I'd also like see a fullcount belt or sweatshirt or another kind of top among the prizes... Is Gordon sponsoring the prizes or Fullcount? How is this going to be judged? A winner for 0105, one for 1108 and an overall winner?

Denim jacket isn't a bad idea. Logical prize is a replacement pair of jeans. How'd the Warehouse contest go? Custom jeans for first, replacement jeans for second, belt for third? Seperate competions for the 1108s and 0105s? The guys in 1108s probably have a little bit of an advantage, but who knows what BiG or Full Count will be looking forward when it comes to wear.

I think it would be cool if the prizes are not something anyone can buy off Fullcount's website or from BIG. Samurai contest winners got something unique and one of a kind, like HJJ's denim wallet. Custom jean is cool but replacement of the same jean is kind of lame IMHO.

that would be best, a rare FC item for the first prize winner. frostanubis needs to post more pics, im hype:eek:

these are from the jeans gallery at pirates. fullcount 0101. the owners name is yokoyama, he bought the jeans about 10 years ago. no telling the wear/washes. yokoyama-san says this is actually a womes jean, comentator says jeans are at the best color point

4jvojq.jpg

smezy9.jpg

i'll edit and post more pics later, i'm off today, and i ain't got shit else to do

btw, has anyone seen these:http://en.item.rakuten.com/earthmarket/1106/

just re-found this pic

hwda0x.jpg

i just spoke with kawawaka for the first time since june. apparently he lost his jeans. last i knew his knee holes were so big he decided to make the jeans jorts. then the took the bottom halfs and dyed them a deep purple and eventually sewed them back on. when he did this he switched the legs so that one came out six inched longer than the other. the fly had been destroyed so he hand-sewed and riveted industrial strength velcro on the fly. these were truly unique jeans, but they are now lost somewhere in this world....

i just spoke with kawawaka for the first time since june. apparently he lost his jeans. last i knew his knee holes were so big he decided to make the jeans jorts. then the took the bottom halfs and dyed them a deep purple and eventually sewed them back on. when he did this he switched the legs so that one came out six inched longer than the other. the fly had been destroyed so he hand-sewed and riveted industrial strength velcro on the fly. these were truly unique jeans, but they are now lost somewhere in this world....
you know how it goes...

pics,or it never happened.i trust you though.

does anyone know what kind of leather the FC patch is made of? its the only part of the jean i haven't researched. all the pics are just motivation, and various examples of how FC denim fades under various conditions...

ayn's 1108:fohml4.jpg some japanese dudes FC D501xx(limited edition with rusting buttons released a few years back...2rzvwgo.jpgvya5ig.jpg