Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

man, you already got momos, 660s,LVCs,pbjs, and RRLs to break in. but a pair of raw FC is a welcome addition to any fine wardrobe...i'm so glad this contest exists, cause before now FC denim for whatever reason was kinda sufu slept-on. now cats can see that they are no doubt on par or better with all the other brands we love so much.

shit it's whenever man, lendo lives in my old hood, so we ain't far apart. he's a busier man than i at the moment, so if you 2 plan a sufu-VA meetup i'll be sure to go grab poopslush and we'll come to eat,smoke and be merry.

Alright, so I decided to grace you guys with some pics tonight.. (I don't think I ever posted pics besides my initial fit pics..)

I will post some updated fit pics later on... They're 0105 size 32 (TTS), although they're always 33 at the waist after wearing them...

3-4 washes, forgot the exact number...

Hi,

FC0105-001.jpg

Right lap

FC0105-005.jpg

Coin pocket

FC0105-006.jpg

Denim closeup

FC0105-007.jpg

Right lap

FC0105-008.jpg

Back left pocket (usually nothing but some keys hanging from belt loop and my cellphone)

FC0105-009.jpg

Back right pocket (my wallet)

FC0105-010.jpg

Look at my avatar for how the arcs were when I painted them...

Some honey combs

FC0105-011.jpg

The other leg

FC0105-012.jpg

welcome to the club!i called BiG yesterday and i was told the best way to repair a crotch is to patch it with circular piece of denim. i wanted to send mine to them to fix my blowout but the dude said they were backed up/too busy right now. he recommended denim doctors. your shit isn't tragic as it could be, but i'd advise from experience that prevention is better than cure. for right now you could probably just do like mr. haga showed a few pages back. just loop a thread around the inseam to hold the shit in place. but you will have to get the shit fixed eventually.

apart from the inseam you must patch the worntrough denim from the inside otherwise it will ripp very very soon.

that's exactly what happened to me. look at the pics i posted not too long ago, and you can see how i reinforced the fuck out of the inseam, and the backseam, but the little holes+areas where the denim was thinning was basically the C4 that caused the explosion. a chain is only as strong as the weakest link. just when you think your'e safe, B:eek::eek:M!!!.