Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

yeah, i took some pictures from them entirely but they turned up so dark it was impossible to distinguish any fades (which they do have) lol

hey dudes. been awhile. my computer was down for a bit so i wasn't able to update pics. everyone's stuff is lookin real good. i tried to rep ya'll but it wants me to spread some more. good stuff. jeans are really starting to take off now. i wash about once a month now that it's hot. that's about it. onto the picture's. . .

fc1.jpg

fc7.jpg

fc3.jpg

fc2.jpg

fc4.jpg

fc6.jpg

I'm just not sure what I mean by 'regularly'. At this point I'm not used to just washing denim for no reason, so it would be hard to break that habit. But if I get myself into some sweaty/dirty situations (ie. building seemingly pointless dams, climbing trees on a college campus, sliding down piles of crushed rock at a quarry, etc) I'm not gonna hesitate.

^^lol. looking fine,emmit.i'm not gonna lie, when i get a new pair o' jawns i like to keep them as my backup jean for as long as possible before i put them on daily-rock status. it gives the creases a good head start. ive had the WH since like feb-march, but i've only washed them once apart from the 2 hot soaks and wash i gave them to get the starch out initially. and i wouldn't have washed them then if the baby hadn't gotten food on them 2 a cookout. even though my FC are on wash#27 i don't just wash them for the fuck of it, only when filthy.

WHATS UP WITH THE PICS PEOPLE? I KNOW THESE JEANS FADE! IT'S BEEN LIKE 6MOS, SO I KNOW SOMETHINGS POPPIN!

What the fuck is up with having to go dig for this thread on page 3 or 4 of superdenim lately???

Almost 5 months, 2 washes, they may get a 3rd today if I have time, if not next week. This is finally a pretty accurate pic, colour wise. I was going to take more, but the batteries died...

p7300079.jpg

haga,just lovely. you gotta search because mofos don't update. from now on i'm not even gonna post here, cause i post here more than cats who are actually in the contest. plus, the contest is well underway, so theres no need for a pace-rabbit. i'm retired...i'm just a lurker now. i just PM &+rep people from now on...

ty, to be completely honest, only like 5-6 actual contestants even post their thoughts here, and even less post pics. this contest(up until this point) doesn't do miki-san ,or gordon justice,imho. these are just as good(or better)a jeans as WH,DB,Samurai,Denime,evisu,and all the other denims that are involved in conests(construction,denim,and fade-wise), but they ain't getting the love. i'm not even posting pics in the evo or FC threads until the contest is over, cause i get harder wear/more washes than any of the actual 1108C owners so i don't want my jeans to affect the contest in any way. i don't want to potentially taint the judging. i answer all PMs, so holla! i'm on sufu sabbatical for a while...salaami out!

Here are a few pics of my pair at about 5 1/2 months; 2 initial soaks, 1 machine wash & 2 quick hand washes. Thinking about doing another machine wash tomorrow.

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

the acrylic arcs wearing out just as planned:

IMG_0685.jpg

the creases on the left leg moved probably due to the leg twisting after the machine wash:

IMG_0681.jpg

i'll try and post some post wash pics next week, if i do a wash.

some +rep is due to the other pairs posted recently!

and salaami DO stay around!